Chapter 3

Izuku laid on top of his bed with his eyes glued to his clock. He kept glancing out his window watching the sky turn from blue to pink to orange and darken.

"I'm doomed."

 As he stared out the window, watching the sun disappear under the silhouetted horizon, his breathing stopped.

"I need to go, I need to show Flash I'm not weak and dependent on Ochako and Denki."

 He sighed.

" But I don't want to die...."

 Izuku slowly opened his bedroom door and tiptoed through the apartment to the front door and outside. He continued to move quietly and still as he moved passed the Maximoff's apartment door. Then he crept down the stairs and ran out the complex. Not long after a few minutes of jogging, he found the neighborhood garden park full of patches of flowers and trees. 

Flash stood in the center by a fountain that had been turned off for the fall. His back was to Izuku but he heard him coming. 

"You've told me you want to be a hero."

"Y-yeah I did."

Flash turned around.

"You're even more pathetic than ever, Wall-Crawler. Real heroes ain't just the most powerful. They're the most independent. Ever since quirkless balloon girl and that speedster moved in, you've never left their side."

 Izuku exhaled and took a step closer.

"This isn't about them."

 "Is that so?"

Flash looked around.

"Who am I to trust there are not hiding in the bushes waiting for something to happen so they can save you again."

 "They are right to stand up to you Flash, but it's just you and me."

 Flash turned back to his childhood friend.

"This is how it should always be. Just you.And me." 

Flash cracked his knuckles.

"Um.....Have you learned to control your quirk yet?..."

 Izuku backed off.

 "It doesn't matter. I'm gonna crush you! And I expect you to fight back! Real heroes put up a fight!"

 Flash then charged forward with his hands behind him unleashing black tentacles to propel him faster. Izuku quickly reacted, evading the charge by moving out of the way. Flash stopped and planting his feet on the grass, as his quirk flowed onto his body.

"What did I ever do to you, Flash?!"

 Flash didn't answer. He charged towards him again, anticipating another evasion. Just as Izuku again evaded to the side, Flash twisted himself midair and kicked him in the ribs. Izuku hit the ground hard, feeling the wind knocked out of him. He struggled to do much else than on gaining his breath back.

"It's a lot of things wall-crawler."

 Flash march towards him. He kicks him again, this time in the gut.

"First you never just left me alone to deal with things myself!"

He picked up Izuku who could only groan, by his shirt collar.

"Then when they arrived....."

He roared out and spun Izuku around, letting go and watching him fall several meters away. He charged him yet again.

"YOU ABANDONED ME!"

 He pounced up and threw himself hand first on to Izuku turning the black substance on his hands into sharp objects and slashing Izuku's back tearing his shirt and leaving cuts on his back.

"F-Fl...F-F-Flas...."

 "You'll never be a hero, Wall Crawler! Not just because you're weak! But because you couldn't help your friends if you tried!" 

Flash yelled his voice cracked and Izuku felt raindrops hit his back.

"Damn you, Wall Crawler! Damn you..."

 Before Flash was able to hit Izuku again in a blink of an eye a white flash pick Izuku up and brought him into cover.

"Alright, That's enough Flash!"

 Flash looked up to see Ochaco standing at the entrance of the park with a red glow in her eyes. 

"And what are you gonna do you're as weak as him !"

 As soon as he said that Flash tries to rush Izuku again but was blasted by a red type of energy knocking him to the ground. As he got up to see who did that he was shocked to see that it came from Ochaco whose hands had a red glow to them. Knowing that if they continue to fight that pros would head here to stop them Flash turned to Izuku. 

"This changes nothing wall-crawler! You still had to rely on these two to beat me"

 Flash then left the park. After Flash left Ochaco ran to where Denki and Izuku were. 

"Hey, Och-"

 before he could finish Ochaco slapped Izuku in the face.

"What were you thinking Izuku! You know you can't beat Flash in a fight!"

 as she said that tears started to flow from Izuku as he put his head down.

"He said that I relyed on you two to much and I was weak I wanted to prove him wrong so that's why I lied to you guys on what we were talking about after school"

 Seeing the sadness that was in face Ochaco responded quickly 

" Hey, Izuku look at me."

 as she said that Izuku picked his head up. 

"Do you remember why we keep we keep on calling you wall-crawler even though Flash uses it to pick on you for being quirkless?" 

Denki cut in to finish for her sister cause he was also feeling bad on the situation they were in, 

"Wall Crawler means you could reach new heights and perform amazing things"

 With those words of encouragement Izuku started to get in a better mood as he tried to stand up he remembers that he got injured by Flash.

" Ah! I need to see a doctor"

 "Actually I can help you with these injuries"

 Ochaco than activated her quirk.

"Ooh..." 

"If you're afraid, just admit it. I won't stop healing you though. Y'know for a Quirkless boy, you're too reckless sometimes."

"I-It's...I'm not. I just don't know why you're so afraid of your Qui-"

 "It's not a Quirk... Not a real one anyway."

"Well...real or not, it's pretty....quirky."

 Instantly Izuku was healed of all his injuries but had scars on his back. 

"I guess this is a good as time as any to tell you of this quirk cause I can tell by your face you have questions. So, let us begin I went to visit my dad cause in the letter he sends it to seem he wanted to apologize to me when I was born he was enraged that I was quirkless. But, as I got there he took me to a man ......I don't remember much about him but the one thing I do remember was his hands..... he had ten different rings on his hands....he forcefully gave me these powers at first I was happy to get powers but as I was practicing them I accidentally set fire to a nearby village and I was attacked by them as they called me a... "Scarlet Witch"... but before I could fight back my father stepped in and save me and since that day I've been trying to not use my quirk cause I see it more as a curse than a gift." 

She was trying to hold in her tears as she was telling the story but as she finishes it the floodgates open and she starts to cry. Izuku and Denki both hugged her to comfort her and they all headed to the apartment complex.