Chapter 4

Two years have passed since the fight in the park and though Flash still hated Izuku he seemed to stop with the bullying for the time being but, Izuku couldn't focus on that right now cause he was excited that his grade was going on a field trip to Dr.Connors' lab in which they were studying how to give people quirks. Since the entire grade was going Izuku was able to travel to the lab with both Denki and Ochaco in which he shared his excitement with them, "Guys I can't believe we are actually going to Dr. Connors' Lab this is so freaking cool" While Denki was happy for his friend he didn't really understand his reaction "Jeez calm down man I know you're a nerd, but this is a little too much" Then suddenly a student heard what they were talking about and tried to pick on Izuku," Yeah maybe since you like the lab so much you should do that instead of being a hero after all you have no quirk and are usel-" He was then caught off by Ochaco grabbing his shirt while making her other hand glow with her quirk.

"I'm sorry what was that last part?"

 "I uh um nothing."

 The bus then stops as they have arrived at the lab. 

They walk out of the bus to then meet up with their tour guide. As they were walking into the lab Izuku was absolutely in aw struck. He is completely nerding out about all the inventions that where showed on by the tour guide. The tour guide then leaves them to the genetics lab where they research quirks with their genetic backgrounds as they are walking around the tour guide explains what they are researching at the moment. 

"Now as well all know quirks are based upon our family genetics. You would either get one of your parents' quirks or a combination of the two. This seems like the only way to get quirks is by just being born with one. However, we have successfully managed to give these genetically engineered spider traits similar to quirks but are not quirks. We have this giant house spider that can jump to catch its prey and we made it stronger by using the same method a quirk user we used as a test subject does and physically enhances its power. This spider can now jump, run, and carry more than it ever could before. Next, we have the net web spider which can spin a web stronger than steel and more flexible. We then added a trait from a quirk user that allowed her to understand the molecular level of everything known. While the quirk has no combat or tactical use the spider can now make its web stronger and even make its webs stronger and even make it do different things with the help of the quirk traits. Then last, we have the tarantula who has over 40,000 hairs per cm squared while we humans have 60 hairs per cm squared. These hairs have triggers that tell a spider if something is nearby. We added a quirk trait of someone with such fast reflexes he could sense a person in another room but not to an extreme he could just tell if someone was behind a door or if something big was going to hit him. This once again, however, is a great trait to add to the spider as it now has almost a sixth sense of its surroundings a spider-sense if you would and can react faster than the speed of lightning. Then finally we have our own genetically made spider which we have not named yet, but it has all the previous traits the other spiders had."

 "Um excuse me, mam. There are only seven spiders here," Denki said inspecting the cases that the spiders that were in there."Oh, um uh I guess it is in the lab for testing. "

 Unknow to everyone though a spider crawls on its web on the rood right above Izuku is standing. The spider then crawls down from the web onto Izuku and bites him on his hand. Izuku flinches in pain.

"OW"

 He then slaps the spider off him and watches it crawl a littler but then shrivel up and die. He then looks at his hand with the nasty bite and he keeps walking with his group. After a bit more walking around the field trip ends and everyone goes back to their buses. On the ride back Ochaco notices the bite on Izuku's hand and asks about it with only Izuku saying that he got bit by a common spider but Ochaco had her own doubts about that. As the friends say their goodbyes Izuku enters his apartment to see his aunt cooking and his uncle sitting down watching the news.

"Hey kiddo how was the field trip?"

 "It was good, but I think I'm just going to go to bed."

 Izuku's aunt and uncle looked at him worried and with a concerned look on their face. 

"Are you sure we just made dinner."

 "You ok there bud you look a little sick."

 "Yeah, I'm okay it's just that I'm really tired is all."

 Izuku said trying to make sure his aunt and uncle weren't worried about him which seemed to work with his aunt responding with," Well alright good night Izuku."

 "Goodnight"

 Inko then looks at Ben and asks him with a confused tone," What was that about?" 

" He's probably just tired from the trip."

As Izuku enters his room and takes his shirt off and looks in the mirror. He sees a very skinny and scrawny boy. He is really pale though and is sweating like a bull. He starts to walk to his bead but then begins to get dizzy. He then falls onto the ground next to his bed before passing out he grabs a blanket and covers himself because he is cold and passes out. Unknown to Izuku his body is changing. Izuku wakes up the next morning on the floor dazed and confused but also feels different like he can run a marathon and then some. He then gets up and is amazed, surprised and confused and just a whole set of different emotions. He has muscles and his body is super toned and he has a six-pack and everything. His aunt then starts knocking on the door. 

"Izuku"

 "Uh yeah"

 "Are you alright?"

 Izuku then looks at himself in the mirror flexing posing thinking how weird but cool this is.

"Uh...I'm fine"

 "Well are you changed?"

 Izuku then looks at himself again," Um yeah uh big change.....hang on ill get ready."