Chapter 23

After finishing his last day of school Izuku was heading to the old gym that he was training to see if he could finally finish the challenge Iron Might gave him. As he is walking down the street he feels his spider-sense go off, he then quickly ducks and sees a puddle of acid burning through concrete in front of him. He looks behind him and then sees a man in a slim black and brown outfit with green lenses and eyes similar to his costume. The only thing that wasn't similar was that on the costume there was a metallic black tail that had a stinger and a blaster that shot the acid from earlier. ???-"I CHALLENGE SPIDER-MAN. So, c' mon out bug brain. Meet your biggest fight yet. Maybe even your last one." The villain than starts reeking more havoc destroying the city block with acid and physical attacks from his mechanical tail

Izuku than runs into an empty alley and starts taking off his clothes and puts on his spider suit. He then webs his stuff in the dark corner of a building so people don't steal his stuff. ???-"I know your watching Spider-Man FACE ME!" Izuku than makes his way to the villain and lands a web strike on him knocking him back then landing on the side of a billboard. Izuku-"Say my name and I suddenly appear ... Maybe if this superhero thing doesn't work out I could be the next Houdini." ???-"Ah finally time to finish the job." Izuku-"So what are you called. The tail man?" ???-The names scorpion bug brain and if you think you can just insult me and get away with it than your wrong." Scorpion than started to shoot acid at Izuku just kept dodging the shots by doing backflips and side rolls on the side of the wall. Eventually, he dodged his way to the side of another building. He than webbed Scorpions tail down and shot a web at his face. Izuku-"You know you kinda just ripped off my whole look. Especially the mask, if you start shooting webs I'll sue." Scorpion-"I am not your copycat. If anything I'm better than you. I'm your natural predator. And once I get my hands on you  I'll stab you with the most toxic and painful venom I can make." Izuku-"That's what everyone says... Well not everyone but just the part of being superior to me and trying to kill me. Also, I have a question who hired you?" Scorpion-" I'll never tell you bug brain now fight me like a man!"

 Scorpion than jumped at Izuku clinging to the wall They both started to fight each other on the wall. Scorpion kept on trying to land a hit on Izuku, but he kept on blocking every hit. Scorpion than tried hitting him with his tail and jabbed it at Izuku, but he ducked and dodged the tail. he then grabbed it and swung it throwing Scorpion to the other side of him and landing on the wall flat like a pancake. Izuku-"That looked like it hurt." Scorpion-"You're going to pay for that bug boy." Izuku-"What is with you man what did I ever fo to you. Other than insult your name and tail and also beat you up." Scorpion-"My employers want you dead." Scorpion then went back into a fighting stance and tried to use his tail by swinging his body. Every time he did though Izuku would just jump over it, block it, or duck under it. Scorpion-"Let's see how you like this bug boy." Scorpion than shoots his tail right at Izuku trying to stab him but Izuku just dodges the tail again and grabs the tail. he than redirects the stinger into Scorpions shoulder. Scorpion than falls unconscious and falls off the wall. Before he could fall and hit the ground Izuku webs him up in a cocoon and hangs him on a flag pole. 

Just as he was about to leave the pro hero Daredevil shows up. Daredevil-"STOP NOW. You're under arrest for misusing your quirk, vigilantism, and destruction of property." Izuku-"OH C'MON. I'm the good guy don't you get that. I'm helping people I'm not hurting them so stop trying to arrest me." Daredevil-"If your here to help then why not get a license? You sound like a kid so your probably old enough go to M.A. right?" Izuku-"Well that's the plan but I found this guy trying to kill innocent people ten minutes ago so I had to stop him." The pro hero just stood silent as he knows if Spider-Man didn't step in someone could have died. The hero then smiled, "You do make a good point problem child I'll just act as you slipped away from me but I do expect to see you in M.A." Izuku smiles under his mask and starts to web swing away from the scene.