Chapter 41

A minute earlier.

Vulture then grabbed onto Izuku and started to fly leaving Mei and Kei in the city zone. Vulture then begins to talk to Izuku, "Ah Spider-Man good to see you again." Izuku-"Wish I could say the same bird brain." Vulture-"OH well, in that case, I think I can drop you off here." Vulture than lets go of Izuku making him in which the only response Izuku could think of was, "I HAVE LOST COUNT OF HAMAY TIMES I HAVE ALMOST FALLEN TO MY DEATH TODAY" When Izuku was about to try and shoot a web to break his fall he was blasted with a giant bolt of electricity sending him flying onto the steps of Avenger's Tower. Izuku then looked up to Electro, "Oh, great your back to Bug zapper." "MY NAME IS ELECTRO!" Izuku than got back into a fighting stance ready to fight."Alright, two on one a little unfair....foy you anyways." Right when he said that his Spidey sense went off. He then started doing backflips more and more up the steps. The scorpion then revealed himself. "What's the matter surprised to see me?" Izuku started to get agitated, "Oh, c'mon you're here to. Why don't you just give me Shocker while your at it." "Say my name and I shall appear" 

Shocker than blasted Izuku from behind sending him flying in the air and down the steps in which he saw the hulking individual known as Rhino. Rhino than made a fist with his 2 hands and UPPERCUTTED Izuku into the air again. Only to be grabbed by Vulture with his talons and flew into the air. Vulture then looks at both Shocker and Electro and an idea came to his head, "Say I think you two could use some target practice." "I'm down for it." "Don't mind shooting some vermin any day". Vulture than started flying in the air holding the barely conscious Izuku and the waited for the signal. "PULL!" Vulture than threw Izuku at Shocker and Electro and both of them blasted him straight into the center of Avenger's tower where the man with the dome on his head, the robot, and the man in white armor was.

 Izuku-"Ow...... I'm going to feel that..... for a life."  The man in the white armor began to walk closer and closer to Izuku, "Oh if it isn't the spectacular Spider-Man" Izuku-"..... And who are your supposed to be Iron man 2.0?" Izuku let out a chuckle as he finished talking. ???-"Your actually very close but oh sorry where are my manners." His helmet then dissolved off of him revealing his face.

(This was the best pic I could find of his face credit of art goes to DuckLordEthan)

"My name is Tomura St- you know what I'll just keep that a secret." He then points to the man with a dome on his head, "That's Mysterio."  He then points behind him to the robot "And that is Sentential. We are the Brotherhood Of Evil." Izuku let out a grunt, "Real creative. What was the league of villains taken already." Tomura-"Grrrr...Don't you ever shut up." Izuku-"Actually I do to the people I respect." Tomura than grabbed Izuku by his hoodie and picked him up, "You listen here you wanna be failure of a hero. You have cost my organization a lot of money just existing. So I'm going to have to kill you... Actually how about this ... You give up being a hero and join my organization and I let you live." Izuku let out another grunt, "And if I don't?" Tomura then smiled, "Well for starters he dies."

 Izuku than looked over to Sentential and his mask hid it well but he was shocked at what he saw. It was Mr.Murdock beaten to a bloody pulp with have of his costume looking like it was disintegrated. "Than I'm going to kill your classmates. Then finally after I've broken you I'm going to let them have their way with you." Right on cue almost every super villain Izuku has ever fought showed up behind him. The Shocker, Rhino, Electro, Vulture, and Scorpion. "So do we have a deal Spider-Man?" Izuku-"Of course not why would I trust someone who smiles like that." Izuku could see that Tomura was pissed at his answer.

 Tomura then threw Izuku at the 5 villains and they wasted no time at all. Izuku gets multiple punches from Rhino. Constant bolts of Electricity shot at him making every muscle in his body twitch. Slash marks from both Vulture and Scorpion. Than constant blast of shockwaves from Shocker. One was so powerful it sent Izuku backward. Izuku than tried to get up but was immediately surrounded by the villains. "It seems the spider is done for." "Bout time  the varmin is gone for good." "Nowhere to go bug." "No one to help you now web head." "Time to fry the bug once and for all." 

Then a very faint battle cry could be heard coming from the sky. All of them looked up to see Denki and Ochaco flying at them. They both landed right in front of Izuku with them facing all 5 of the villains. Ochaco then put both of her hands out and fired the biggest blast she could blast all the villains away and creating a giant cloud of dust letting nobody able to see anything. After she did that she immediately threw up and all Izuku could think of was, 'I can't give up now. Not when both Denki and Ochaco are here. Not when Mr.Murdock needs me. I need to get up. I NEED TO GET UP!' Izuku than started to get up. 

Denki sees him getting up and immediately gets to his aid. Denki-"DAMMIT you stupid fucking." He then sighed "Are you okay?" "Yeah... Denki I.." "Don't because right now we have more important shit to deal with and before you give me the whole' I need to do this on my own bull krap' Me and Ochaco are staying and fighting with you because just look how well you going solo went so far." Ochaco then stopped throwing up and went to heal Izuku. Ochaco-" Besides....... We aren't leaving our best friend to die alone. So we might as well do it with him." Izuku-"Fair point." They both then smiled at him. Denki-"So what's the plan?" Izuku then stood up on his own-" We hit them hard and we hit them fast. And we do it together."