Chapter 16

Izuku than hops on top of the police car and puts his hand out too and officer with a megaphone. The officer hands Izuku the megaphone, he begins to stretch his arms and legs out popping a few bones in the process. Rhino," YOU READY TO FIGHT ME WEB HEAD! ARE YOU READY FOR ME TO STAB YOUR HEART OUT WITH MY HORN?! Izuku with the megaphone-" ON BEHALF OF THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK CITY AND REAL RHINOS EVERYWHERE I ASK YOU TO PUT YOUR HANDS... OR PAWS UP" Rhino-" LIKE HELL I'M GOING DOWN WITH A FIGHt I WILL CRUSH YOU AND KILL YOU!" Izuku- "OH SO YOU WANT ME TO COME DOWN THERE SO YOU CAN KILL ME?!" Rhino-" YES!" Izuku- I'LL BE RIGHT OVER THERE THAN!" Izuku than throws the megaphone backward to the officer. He then begins to shrug and shake his shoulders and loosen up. The Rhino than drops the minigun and runs full speed at with his horn first. Izuku-" OH! It's good to be back."

Izuku than jumps into the air and webs a manhole cover and starts throwing it around to gain some speed. Just as Rhino was about to hit Izuku with his horn he was hit with the manhole cover knocking him sideways and making him change directions but still going at full speed. Rhino-" Nothing you do can stop me!" Izuku-" Ok then let's see how long you can keep it up." Izuku than webbed up Rhino's eyes and jumped away. Rhino than ripped off the webbing and saw Spider-Man web-swinging away. Rhino-" HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!" Izuku-" I THINK I LEFT THE STOVE ON! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK IF YOU WANT YOU CAN COME WITH!" Rhino then began to chase Izuku through the streets. Every time something was in his ways like a light pole or a car he would just run straight through it. Izuku- Hey fatty why don't you just eat everything that's in your way instead of stomping on it. I'm sure you could." Rhino just got more ticked off at Izuku," Why I ota..... When I get my hands on you you're going to be a pancake under my feet!"

Izuku just continued running away though chasing him throughout the city. This kept on for about 30 minutes. Rhino was getting slower and his breaths were a lot heavier. Izuku-" What's the matter Narwhal getting tired?" Rhino-" The ..... names Rhino. And if you think I'm going to get stopped by a little sweat and exhaustion than your wrong." Izuku- "Oh no that's not what's going to stop you. The heatstroke will." Rhino-Huh?" Izuku than webbed himself up really high in the sky really fast. As he was moving up though he webbed the ground that Rhino was standing on and launched himself downwards smacking into Rhino.

They both then fell into an underground tunnel with pipes everywhere. Rhino got up first," You think that will stop me!" Izuku smiles under his mask," No this will." Izuku than webbed up two metal pipes. Izuku than pulled on the pipes making hot has and steam fill the underground tunnel. Rhino immediately felt the effects of them and fell down laying on the ground panting and sweating. He then looked up to see Spider-man perched on his chest holding a giant bottle of water. Izuku-" I'll give you this nice wet and satisfying water IF you tell me why you went on a riot" Rhino-" I did that to get you to come out of hiding cause I was paid to kill you."Izuku-" Ok that leads to another question who wants me dead?" Rhino-" An...... organization ... wants you dead." Izuku- "WHAT organization!" Before Rhino could answer though he passed out from too much heat.

Izuku than makes a pulley system with his webs and a light pole to pull Rhino out of the tunnel. He then put the water bottle in Rhino's mouth like a sippy cup. He then just as a joke and for fun made a diaper out of webbing and put it on the Rhino to with the sippy cup water bottle. He then leaves a not and swung away from the scene of the crime back to his apartment. As Izuku reaches his apartment he wall crawls in and lands on the ground. He takes off his mask and smiles though his heart drops the moment he hears his Aunt Inko say," What the F-"