Chapter 13- DA

I was finally going to my first DA meeting! I was so excited to finally perform some actually magic. Of course I still do my regular advanced magic but I was always by my self.
Harry was reviewing the disarming spell, since I already mastered it I helped Harry correct other mistakes. It was really entertaining since I've seen Fred and many other fall flat on there arses. At the end of class me and Harry decide that we should duel each other which was pretty intense. Spells were flying everywhere but never hitting neither me or Harry. 10 minutes later we were both worn out so we just called it a tie. I knew Harry was good but I never knew he was this good. I am so proud to be his sister !
Me and Harry were walking back to the common room.
"You know I'm really proud of you " I told him. he smiled at me.
" I always wished I had a sibling but never in a million year I would have thought it would be you . I always thought that I was alone but ever since I found out . I knew I never had to be alone again" he said looking at the ceiling. I pulled him into a hug.
" I'll always be there for you know matter what always know that" I told him." Times are gonna get tough little bro and your gonna be in the centre  of it all, you just need to remember who you are and that you are greatly love . As long as you remember that you'll be golden. I promise" I rambled on.
Things were gonna get tough. Soon a war will break out and lives will be lost. that talk with Harry made me realized that I really have to value the people around me because you never know when they are gonna go ...
-----------------------------
AUTHOR's note!!
Sorry guys I really hate authors notes but I posted a picture of why Vanessa looks like in my head but if u vision her looking another way I would love too see a picture :) .
Btw this story is not what I had in mind I wanted Vanessa to be more involved with being a Auror and stuff but it's hard fitting it in