Chapter 7-Back to Hogwarts

I decided to take the long way back to headquarters. When I reached there I was greeted by chants of " He got off , he got off , he got off" I giggled and entered the kitchen. Everyone was there cheering and celebrating The good news. I walked over to Harry . "Congratz little bro " I said with a smile .

"Thanks , you don't know how good it feels to know your going back to Hogwarts" Harry replied.

" I could only imagine. Um sorry about having to ignore you and all at the ministry , you know I have to keep my cover "

"Yeah it's fine , I understand"

" This year is gonna be a tough one baby bro , we Potters have to stick together "

"Yeah we do" I engulfed Harry into a hug. I smiled maybe this brother -sister thing can work out after all.

*****************************

I can't believe it's already time to go back to Hogwarts. It's my home , the one place I can be myself and not some stuck up ministry twit.Right now I'm just laying in my bed in me and the twins room. I watched Fred and George sleep but I wasn't really paying attention to them because I was in deep thought. " Hey " said a raspy hot morning voice.

" Morning Freddie " I replied. I looked into his eyes and smile mildly . Oh gosh male morning voices are so hot.I don't really feel like talking so I just close my eyes.I felt someone come lay beside me and put their arms around me . I opened my eyes to find Fred's face less than an inch away from mine.Fred started tickling me and I pushed him off my bed . Just then Mrs. Weasley comes in telling us to start to get ready , waking up George as well then leaving ." Freddie boy , what are you doing on the floor?" asked George. Me and Fred just burst into a fit of laughs before I pick up a red v-neck t-shirt , jeans and black flats then headed to the bathroom.

I was now meeting up with Harry and the others at the train station. Since I had to keep my cover but lucky one of my assigned jobs for the Minister was to keep on eye on Harry and what a better way to keep an eye on him than befriending him and his friends. It's a win, win situation I get to hang over the mini order (as I like to call the grouping of Ron , Harry , Hermione , Ginny and the twins) while keeping my cover. I make my way into the train since I couldn't find anyone as I run into George.

"Hey Georgie , what are you up to" I asked.

"Nothing really , heading back to the compartment.Want to join me" he replied.

"Sure who's there?"

"Fred , Lee , Alicia ,Katie and Angelina , I think"

"Sure , hanging with older kids that's gotta be fun" I joked. George put his arm around my shoulder guiding me to the compartment.Along the way talked conversation about possible pranks we could play on a series of soon to be unfortunate others. When we arrived at the compartment , Georgie opened the door for. Once everyone recognized that it was me all of there faces light up with smiles. "Vany" the girls squealed engulfing me into a tight hug.

"Awww I've missed you guys so much" I said cheerily.After I hugged Lee , as soon as I let go of Lee , Fred motioned for me to sit beside him so I did . Through out the whole train ride we talked about our summers of course leaving out the part about The Order of the Phoenix and headquarters,our cover story is the I spent August in the Burrow knowing they wouldn't spread that. But when we did say that I was at the burrow the three girls and Lee gave Fred a raised eyebrow look. I decided to drop it.

After about an hour of conversation I decided to go get changed into my Hogwarts robes. On my way back I ran into Katie who was heading to get changed. "Hey , you mind coming with me?"she asked.

" Sure" I replied.

"So any boy catching your eyes" she asked wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh, that's the thing I love most about Katie she always goes right into the hard topics.

" Umm maybe... yes"I said shyly.

"OMG!! spilling . Wait lemme guess... Fred?"

" OMG is it obvious?"

"I see the way you look at him but I don't think no one else could tell"

"I just wish he would like me back. Like what am I even doing having feelings for a guy that's older than me. He'll never like me back" I said blushing.

"Are you kidding me ?!? You're all he talks about! He's had a crush on you for years!"

" Yea but I don't know" I shrugged.

"What don't you know? Your Vanessa Black! Your kick ass, what's not to love?" We both started laughing. By then we reached the bathroom, Katie got dress and we headed back to the compartment.Once we got there I decided to go hang out with Harry instead.

I finally found Harry in a compartment with Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood .

" Hey guys"i said with a smile before sitting next to my brother. We had a long conversation about quidditch. I've been on the team since Harry's third year. I was a chaser and pretty good one too.

Soon Hogwarts was in our view and we all just stopped and admired it. When we got off , we headed to the carts. I saw Harry stop and look at something. "Harry what's wrong" I asked.

"I didn't know the carts were being pulled by something" he replied.

" What are you talking about they're always been pulled by itself" I exclaimed. I'm guessing he just dropped the subject. We boarded the cart and continued to ride to the castle in silence.

********************

We sat down to eat in the Great Hall. I was catching up with Dean and I notice Seamus was acting kinda funny but I didn't think much of it. Then Dumbledore starting normal 'welcome back' speech.When he was interrupted by a loud "hem hem "Dolores Umbridge got up and walked to the podium where Professor Dumbledore stood. Umbridge gave a speech basically informing us that the Ministry has taken over Hogwarts.After she made eye contact with me and I just gave her a wicked smile ,she nodded and sat back down

*********************

I walked into the common room with Ron to find Seamus having a go with Harry. Ron's wide eyes travelled to Harry.

"What's going on?" asked Ron.

"He's mad is what's going on ! Do you believe the rubbish that's coming on about You-Know-who?" yelled Seamus.

"Yeah , I do.Does anyone else have a problem with Harry?" Ron yelled back .No one said a word.Harry and Ron then ran to there dorm. I shook my head.

"Seamus ,calm down.Let it slide , my friend.Something you just can't talk about" I told him putting a hand on his shoulder but he shook it off.

" I'm guessing you believe his rubbish too?" he asked.when I didn't answer he looked me straight in my eyes , shook his head and left the common room. I sighed and looked around ,everyone was looking at me .

"What are you all looking at" I yelled. And ran up to my dorm.Just great welcome back to Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry.