Chapter 38- Jinx

Vanessa's POV.

Shit Mad Eye's going to kill me.
I looked around my surrounding. I was sitting in a chair in the middle of a deserted storage building. My arms were magically tied together and my wand was with the bloody idiots that put me in this position.

You see two days ago I left on a small mission to help muggle borns into hiding. We were in the middle of a forest just out side of Scotland . Since the muggle borns that were with me were under age , I wanted to be isolated so that when I do apparate them out of here Our location would buy us a little more time. I was planning on taking the muggle borns to New Zealand. No one would think of finding them there.

Just as we were about to apparate one of the younger kids with me started to cry.
She was 13 , brunet hair and hazel eyes. Her name was Emma Foster. A week ago I was walking down a street in London , when her parents approached me. They said they recognized me from Platform 9 3/4 . They heard of the dangers of being a muggle born witch and begged me to help them keep their child safe. So I did , within days I rounded up muggle borns who wanted to get away.I planned very carefully and picked the perfect day.
Emma , the crying girl tried to pull herself together. I walked to her and said " hey there, you're in safe hands I'm not going to let anything happen to you I swear."
"I'm sorry I just miss my mum and dad" she said trying to wipe her tear away but as soon as she wiped one another would appear.
"I miss my parents too. But I know they are always with me . right in here" I said as I took her hand and put it on her heart. she smiled at me and put on a brave face.
The rest of the group was waiting patiently. I walked infront of the group pulling Emma along with me.
"Come on guys we are almost there" I said. we started walking in a line. I was in the front , Emma behind me and the rest followed.
Finally we got to a clearing. there was seven of them.
"Alright everyone let's take alittle break then I'm going to apparate you guys in pairs . And I'll take on of you alone" I announced. Emma came up to me and said
"Tell me about your family ?"
I smiled. "well my brother is one of the bravest people I know , him and his two friends get into a lot of trouble. His friends are my friends but we are more like family." I said smiling at the thought of them. Jeez I miss them a lot.
" What about your parents?" She asked. My smile dropped.
"They died when I was very young" I said quietly. Emma looked startled at that but her face then turned understanding.
"It was you-know-who wasn't it" she asked.
"Yes it was Voldemort. fearing the name adds to the fear itself." I stated. "come on people it's time to get going" I said loudly getting the rest of the groups attention. I turned to Emma and grabbed her hand.
"Come on little one , you can go first" I said.
"No it's fine . I rather go last." she replied. Not thinking about it , I just turned to two other people and apparated them to the safe house. I did the same two other times. And now I just had to apparate Emma.
When I got back to the clearing . I was shocked to what I saw. There stood three men. Two had their wands point straight at me. The other had Emma struggling in her arms with his wand pointing at her head. Shit.

"Well this is unexacting" I said casually , trying to get them off guard.
" Yes it is . What is a sweetheart like you doing in the middle of no where?" Asked one of the men. He was tall , dark long hair, dark eyes, lanky.
"I was just hiking with my sister here. Nothing to concern yourself of. You can let her go now" I said sternly.
"Sister , really ? I never heard of muggle born sisters . it's usually just one." said the second man.
"That's because we are not muggle borns . now leave her be" I lied.
" I don't think so" said the third man , the one that was holding Emma. I pulled out my wand and pointed it at the third guy.
"Oh sweetheart I wouldn't do that" he said punching his wand harder into Emma's head.
"Now love , drop your wand" the first guy said. I didn't listen .
"Crucio" the third man yelled, cursing Emma. Emma screamed in pain. I raised my wand about the jinx and hex the hell out of the three men.
"Sweetheart I wouldn't do that if I were you. Unless you want your 'sister' here to suffer " the third one said.
"Now drop your wand " said the second man. I slowly dropped my wand.
" Go get the wand " said the first man to the second. the second one went to retrieve my wand that was by my foot. As he bent to to get it I gradded his shoulders and kicked him with all my strength. Before the others could react I did wand less magic to slow down everything around me except for me. This spell doesn't last more than 12 seconds the I quickly. I grabbed my wand back, Kicked the second man again and ran over the Emma and freed her from the grip of the third man. As soon as I got Emma away from them the spell wore off. I apparate as quickly as I could but it wasn't quick enough. The first man grabbed on to me and apparated with us. As soon as we got to the safe house I left go of Emma , grabbed onto the first man and apparated again with him.
Apparating so much drains your energy and magic quick and wand less magic even more. As soon as we touch ground my body collapsed with exhaustion. I could feel that my leg had been splinched. so I tried not to move it. I carefully looked around and see where the third man was. But I couldn't see him. Then I tried to find my wand it was a couple feet away from me. I used my arms to crawl around to it , trying not to used my legs. I reached out to grab my wand when a foot stepped on it. Luckily I didn't hear a crake so it didn't break. I looked up to see who was steeping on my wand. It was the three men. Shit! I heard one if them cast a spell and then everything went black.

Now two days later I wake up in this shithole. with bruised and a splinched leg and no wand. I don't regret any of it though. Seven muggle borns are safe. that's all that mattered.

Now why am I not using wand less magic to get my self out of here. Well that is because it take too much energy and I'm saving it until the right time or I know where my wand is. The best I could do now is Try my best to rest and think a a plan on getting the hell out of here.