Chapter 16- No matter what

I didn't sleep for long because I was awaken to Mrs.Weasley entering the kitchen. I still on Fred's lap got off and help her with her bag. "he's going to be all right " she said with a weak voice and a wan smile. "he's sleeping. We can visit him later. Bill's with him now , but he's going back to work in the morning" said Molly. Fred fell back into his chair while George and Ginny hugged there mum.Ron downed his Butterbeer all at once.
"Breakfast" said Sirius with joy. me, Harry and Sirius set off to make breakfast leaving the Weasley's to themselves. We all ate breakfast and Molly thanked Harry for altering them. But I could tell there was something up with Harry. I would have to ask him later but now we all needed a good sleep before they go to the hospital. Everyone went upstairs to bed but me , Molly and Sirius.
Molly went to clean up but I stopped her.
"Mrs.Weasley please go get some rest and you too Sirius . I'll clean up . honestly it's no big deal. I said. Sirius looked thankful and nodded heading to his room while Molly said. " thank you , my dear . and please call me Molly" I gave her a smile and she headed to bed as well. I was nearly done cleaning when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Instantly I knew it was Fred. He kissed my head and rocked me back and forth. I finished clean. and turned around to face him.
"Why aren't you asleep ? You look tired" I said softly.
"I wanted to wait up for you" he replied.
"You didn't have to "
"I know but"he said , running his hands through his hair before he continued "I wanted to sleep with you"
"Come on let's go" I said pulling his hand. we headed up stairs into my old room. I changed into some comfy clothes that I left here and Fred changed into just his boxers. We climbed into bed and cuddled until we fell asleep. I was nice have his strong arms around me . I don't feel fear anymore in his arms no matter how angry he is. I think I'm really falling for him. And I think no matter what he will always have my heart.