- ch. 14

Tatum

"Um, why does my hand look like this?" I ask everyone clearly letting go of Fury's statement. I look at everyone and at the hand that stopped Thanos's army to vanish. Everyone was silent. I keep looking at them. Staring at Tony for an answer I flinch hearing one too many voices in my head. Closing my eyes and putting my hands over my ears to making everything stop.

"Everyone shut up!" I yell the voices instantly stop. Opening my eyes slowly scared of the voices coming back I see Steve, Tony, and Fury looking at me with Bruce walking in with his arm in a sling. "You're connected with the Stones, Tatum." Fury says catching me off guard.

"Like the Infinity Stones? That makes no sense, Banner." I stifle a laugh. "Tatum, look at your arm. Do you think Rocket came in here to give a victory tattoo with the Stones on your arm?" Steve asks with sudden humor in his voice. I nod my head knowing that's something Rocket would do to me.

"Tatum," Tony sighs having his hand rub down his face. "After the snap, the gauntlet was still on you and the Infinity Stones were nowhere to be seen. Thor ripped off the gauntlet to see that where the Stones once were, were now left as marks on your hand." Tony took a deep breath, "the Stones are part of you." He finishes.

"But the voices?" I ask taking in all this information. "It was the Mind stone, you have telepathic powers and have made your telekinetic power stronger. But don't worry. we have some people that can help you with your powers."

------------------

Within a six-month time frame, I was used to all my new granted power from the Infinity Stones thanks to the help of Wanda and Strange. I was good friends with Peter Parker after the disappearance of Tony Stark. We had a funeral for Natasha with every one of the avengers and anyone else who knew her.

Tony went off the grid to spend time with his family and to not be bothered knowing nothing bad will be happening for a while.

Steve went back in time to see if the Stones had somehow gone back to their rightful times' but also seeing Peggy one last time before coming back. Steve came back though looking like he wasn't gone for long. Having handed over his Shield to Sam and leading Steve into retirement.

As for the avengers, everyone went to do their own thing for a while. No one knew when would need to join forces again, but we knew what we did was enough for now.

As for me, I had to go back to school.

Tatum will return In Spider-Man: Far From Home

-----------------------------

Thanks for reading this book and showing y'all support with voting and commenting or just reading. I know this ending was horrible and rushed, but I wanted to make Part 2 of this book as Spider-Man ffh.

In this version of my take on spiderman ffh I needed some conflict and that having Tony disappear. After the events of endgame he wanted time with his family and wanted to move on. With Peter back and still in the mind if looking up to Tony and wanting to some him everything he could do, leaving Peter in lack of confidence in his own heroism way. Peter thought Tony left because of him after what happened on titan.

Anyway, get ready for part two of this book and join Tatum in ffh.

- Destiny

don't be a silent reader.