- ch. 11

important A/N below! please read!

-----------

Tatum

I open my eyes to the sound of feet on gravel walking towards me and whatever is applying weight onto me. "Come on, buddy. Wake up." I hear the voice that sounds to be Tony's. I feel the weight lift off me pulling their arm from under me.

"That's my man. You lose this again," Tony starts handing Steve who was on me back his shield he lost from the blast. "I'm keeping it. Or the girl you squished could have it." He shakes his head at Steve who sends me an apologetic smile. "Jeez, the kid has powers, but not the power to have a super-soldier on top of her." He says somewhat joking sternly.

"What happened?" Steve and I speak simultaneously as we look around what used to be the Avengers tower. "We messed with time. It tends to mess back." He takes a sharp breath.

"You'll see."

-------

Steve, Tony, and I all walk-up towards an end of a long piece of metal finding Thanos sitting alone. "Shoot. Honestly, if I were Thanos, I would snap right now." I say with this feeling like the perfect moment for Thanos to strike.

I was just us and we don't know where the rest of the boys are. "What's he been doing?" Tony asks Thor whos been here observing the purple giant. "Absolutely nothing." Thor says confused with Thanos's actions.

"Where are the stones?" I question Tony. "Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them." Tony tells us watching the titan sitting down doing nothing but look at the ground.

"So we keep it that way." Steve says as he looks towards us and back at Thanos.

"It feels like a trap." I say in fear of what that mad man is thinking. "Oh, this is a trap." Thor says in a deep matter of fact voice. "Yeah. And I don't really care." Tony says putting on his iron suit helmet.

"Good. Just as long we are all in an agreement." Thor says putting his hands out to have his Hammer and Stormbreaker fly into his hands. "Let's kill him properly this time."

--------------------

Okay sorry, just released I needed to add this and THEN the next chapter will be the whole fight. I don't care if I write forever fot his chapter. Just know it will be posted on Sunday at the latest. I also can't wait to use someone's suggestion from the last chapter to be used for the next one and I'll make sure to dedicate the next chapter to them.

IMPORTANT- So make sure to comment suggestions and I'll make sure to read them and give shoutouts to whoever helped me.

I would love if someone could help make posters for this book because mine is kinda boring. It would mean a lot if some of you guys help me out.

Anyways see you guys in the next chapter!

Make sure to vote and or comment

- Destiny

don't be a silent reader