49

I was minding my own business, in the land of my own, as I walked up to Carlisle's from my car. I was so into my thoughts, thinking about Paul and I's very weird exchange last night that I didn't even see a furious Jacob Black as he ran aggressively out of the house. To be fair, I don't even think he saw me either as he knocked me straight on to my ass.

"What the hell?" I spluttered out in irritation, looking up to Jacob as he fumed.

He held his hand out to help me up, "I didn't see you, sorry."

"Clearly." I muttered, rubbing the dirt off my backside, "What's gotten you into a twist?"

He arched a brow at me, I could feel confusion as it balanced out his anger, "Did you know they're leaving?" He asked.

"Who?" I pulled my lips downwards in confusion.

"The Cullens, Edward, your sister."

My brows climbed up my head, "They're what?!" My voice rose in exasperation.

"Leaving." Jacob repeated.

I smacked his shoulder in irritation, "I heard you the first time you moron." I snapped, rolling my eyes I turned away from him and stormed up into the living room. Bella and Edward were already there, Emmett sat on the sofa as Carlisle sat at the breakfast bar, "Why didn't anyone think to tell me you're all leaving?" I yelled irritably.

Slowly they turned to look to me and Bella's lips parted.

"Sophia keep your voice down, Renesmee's in the house." Edward said to me.

"Well then Rosalie can take her outside." I fumed, "When were you going to tell me!"

"I—soon, Soph I-I'm sorry." Bella stuttered, walking out of Edwards arms.

"You're sorry are you?" I asked bitterly, "Well I suppose that makes everything better doesn't it?"

Jasper and Alice snuck slyly into the room and I felt him trying to discreetly alter my mood. I glanced over at him and narrowed my eyes at him and no sooner did I feel my anger return in full swing.

"There's no other option." Carlisle interfered, always the mediator, "Once people believe Bella is dead—"

"—Believe she's what now?" I echoed loudly. I rounded on Bella, "You're going to tell Charlie you died? Force me to live with the lie and support him while you piss off to another country to live your happy life with Edward and Renesmee?" I asked.

"It's not like that—" Bella tried to say.

"—Isn't it?" I snapped, narrowing my eyes, "What about mom? What about Jacob who just imprinted on your child? You're seriously going to tear the best thing in his life away from him just after he found it?" I scoffed humourlessly, "You really are a right asshole to him you know, Bella?"

"Don't make her feel any worse than what she already does Sophia." Edward said whole rolling his eyes at me.

"Shut up Edward." I fired, looking back to Bella, "Because you're not imprinted on or you can imprint on a person you'll never understand the pain you're about to subject Jacob to. The poor man's been pretty much miserable since he shifted because he didn't imprint on you but now he has and Ness is the one he's finally happy and you're going to rip that away from him without a care."