01

I let out a loud groan as I rolled over in my bed, the sun beaming through the gaps in the blinds in my bedroom. The constant beeping of my alarm clock was the reason for me waking up, picking it up from my nightstand I angrily threw it across the room and into my door with a second groan.

Not even a second later a knock sounded on the same door followed by shouting, "Knock it off Sophia!" Bella's voice sounded from next door. I only groaned louder in response as my bedroom door opened.

I peeled one eye open to see my mom starting at my smashed alarm clock on the floor, she shook her head to herself and stepped over the item nonchalantly. I collapsed back into my bed as my mom opened my blinds and rubbed her hands together before perching herself on the edge of my double bed, "Big day today huh?"

I nodded my head, my eyes still closed as I rubbed my face.

"Phil made breakfast, why don't you get dressed and come down so we can have one last meal before you and Bella leave?"

I mumbled an incoherent "Yeah." As I sat up and pulled the white sheets to one side. My mom gave me a small smile before standing up and walking out my room, "Oh and make sure you clean that up!" She called back, stepping over the alarm clock again.

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I heaved myself out of the warm bed and moved into the bathroom, walking straight into the door frame and smacking my head. I let out a string of curse words before walking into the en-suite bathroom that attached mine and Bella's rooms, getting ready for the day ahead.

* * *

"Soph this isn't working!" Bella said defeatedly, grunting as we worked together.

"It is and it will Bella stop being so pessimistic." I argued with my twin breathlessly, "Sit back down."

"Soph—"

"Come on Bella cooperate." I whined standing up, "Oo, lightheaded. Extremely lightheaded." I said, bending over and resting my hands on my suitcase that wouldn't shut.

The tiny black stars I was seeing disappeared quickly and I straightened my back again to stand up, putting my hands on my hips while looking at my suitcase. I exhaled, rubbing my hands together as I bent over again, "C'mon, we can do this." I said, grabbing the zipper and trying to pull it across.

Our mom walked into my room to see what the fuss was about, letting out a small laugh as she watched me practically fight my suitcase to get it closed, "If you're over the baggage limit Sophia I'm going to kill you." Bella groaned.

"If I'm over the baggage limit it's going in your case Bella because you're no where near the limit." I spat out in between closing the case, finally collapsing on my back on the floor once the two zips met each other and the blue case was closed. I blew a strand of my straight raven hair out of my face as Bella extended her arm to help me up. I took it gladly the blood rushed to my head from the quickness of standing up as she helped me.

Once the black spots had gone I took a minute to look around my room one last time, the ocean blue walls, the white blinds matching the white sheets on my bed, the desk in the corner of my room.

Looping my arm around my sisters shoulders I let out a sigh as tears welled in my eyes, "New life starts now sis, Forks, Washington."

Bella hadn't been to Forks in years and now the both of us would finally be home together. I know I lived here in Phoenix but in my eyes Forks was mine and Bella's home, it was where we were born and where we grew up.

Bella only hummed in agreement as my mom made her way over to us, tears too in her eyes, "Oh my baby girls are all grown up." She cried embracing us tightly. She'd had Bella by her side for probably as long as she could remember and now she was moving away. As for my mom and I, we knew what it was like to be separated but when we were around each other we loved it. We'd gotten used to living with each other now and we were separating again.