Mine

Caleb POV

The movie was going well, I sat next to Owen but not to close. I felt safe around him but not to safe. We were at the part where Zombie's squad is getting sent to go kill the other survivors. I have seen this movie a thousand times, so I already know how it ends. I start to fall asleep, leaning my head on Owens shoulder. I dive blissfully into endless sleep.

Owens POV

My angel has fell asleep on me. Well this is fantastic. He looks so peaceful. I run my fingers through his ever so soft hair. I turn my head and kiss his forehead. He leans into it. I carefully pick him up and bring him to my room. I lay him in bed stripping him to his boxers, so he doesn't get to hot.

I go downstairs to call Taylor and let him know that he will be watching Caleb tomorrow while I work. I go back upstairs and brush my teeth before stripping to my boxers and snuggling in behind Caleb, holding him in a tight embrace. I stuff my head in the crook of his neck and fall asleep, breathing in his intoxicating scent.

————————————————————————

Caleb POV

I wake up way to early and find Owen holding me in a tight embrace. Of course the only reason I woke up was to use the bathroom. I slowly wiggle out of the embrace and go to the bathroom. I love thinking at two A.M. there are so many funny things my brain thinks about at this time. I take my time and finish up to come seeing Owen sprawled out all over the bed in a blissful sleep.

I do not  really know what to do, so I go downstairs and get a glass of water and drink some. Better to hydrate than diedrate. I go back upstairs and move Owen. He latches on to me as if he were sinking in the ocean and I was the only thing keeping him afloat. I fell asleep shortly after.

————————————————————————

Owen POV

     I wake up. I do not set an alarm since I do not really have a set time to be at work. Taylor should be here around eight. It is currently six in the morning. I slept I little bit later than usual. I loosen my grip for a little bit on Caleb, who seems fast asleep, but I can tell he is awake. Just for show I squeeze him a little tighter into my embrace.

"Leave me alone," he giggles out. I do not know if he was a morning person, but he seems like one. I do not let go. I plant a kiss on his neck. His breath hitches in his throat. He starts to squirm in my grasps. I decide to give him grace and let go.

"Did not realize you had a thing for young boys," Caleb says. He seems so cocky right now. Let's tank the ego shall we.

"Who says I am not playing you," I retort. He turns to look at me eye brows raised. I can physically see the wheels turning in that brain of his. He smirks at me.

"So you would go through all the trouble to kidnap me and make sure I do not leave you again, just to play me. Your very readable by the way," he emphasizes on the v of very.

"Fine, you caught me angel," he blushes at that nickname. Good he is right where I want him. He will become mine soon. Whether he realizes it or not. I tell him a trusted friend of mine is coming over to watch him while I go to work. He seems kind of excited. Guess he is an extrovert.

   "So somebody does have a little crushies," he is not looking at me but I can tell he is smiling to himself. I shrug. I tell him maybe, yes. He does not realize that I want him to read me. When I am in business mode I am completely unpredictable. I make us some breakfast with pancakes and eggs.

"So if that guy is not my real father, then who is," he asks me, looking up from his food. I look up and meet his bright sparkling green eyes.

"I have already told you who they are. That is what I plan on doing at work today. Finding them," his eyes widen slightly.

   "You know, I had already known what I wanted to do once I graduated high school," my angel said to me. He had a dreamy look. He looks passionate about what ever it was. I wonder if it it a pornstar, he definitely had the look. Just the thought of someone even touching something that is mine makes me jealous.

   "And what would that be?" I ask him. He closes his eyes and opens them, turning his gaze back to me.

   "I thought about being a paramedic. I knew that I wanted to be something in the medical field, but I did not know what," he explains. I too grew up wanting to be in the medical field, but my father ran a mafia business, so that took my interest instead.

   I hear a knock on my door. I think I know who it is. I go to it. It is Taylor like I expected. Caleb sees him and runs to him hugging him. Taylor says something inaudible to me, but Caleb smiles. I whisper mine to Taylor, he nods his head in understanding. I exit and head to work.

————————————————————————

Hey guys,
I know I know, when will you update
Here it is!! I'm sorta wanting to take this book more slowly than I intended. I hope that's okay.

Please don't forget to like, comment and follow