Dinner for two??

Sorry for not updating in so long
Here you guys go!

Caleb's POV

   It was about three pm and Owen still was not back. I think I will make him some dinner for when he comes home. I go to my phone and search for a pasta recipe. I find one for chicken Alfredo, my favorite growing up. That is when my dad wasn't home and he would not yell at me or abuse me. I am really debating if I have been kidnapped or saved. My heart says saved and my brain says kidnapped. Time will only tell which one is correct.

    I search his fridge and find the cheese and chicken. I find the noodles in the cabinet above the stove. His kitchen has a shiny white fridge along with a black oven and microwave. It has enough space but not to much. I find the pots and pick the correct one. I start to boil some water, after I have seasoned it with salt. While that is going I find a cutting board and cut up some chicken into bite size pieces. The water is boiling by this point so I put the noodles in the pot. I find a skillet and pan fry the chicken.

After it is all cooked I find a glass dish and throw it the oven. It is 3:47 and still no Owen. I wonder what his job is, then it hit me. He was the mafia owner. I started freaking out. I decide the best way to calm me down was to sing. Music. Music was what I lived for. It is about 30 minutes later and I take out the pan after finding oven mitts. I here the door creak open.

"Mmmm what smells so good," that familiar voice calls from the living room. Owen. The man who has done either something good for me, or bad for me.

"Guess," I holler back so he can here me. I hope he likes it.

"Well..... it smells like... chicken piccata," he says. Good guess but I would never make something I didn't know how to.

"Close it is chicken Alfredo," he finally walks in the kitchen wearing jeans and a nice red button down shirt. The sex god is alive I think to myself, but I am careful around him. A flash of anger crosses through his eyes. My eyes widen until he speaks.

"I will set the table while you cut us a piece, we have something very important to talk about," he states. I look at him confused, but am pulled out of my thoughts when plates and a knife along with a spatula is thrown in my face. I take them slowly not looking at Owen.

   "Okay," I say confused. What could be so important? He is probably going to kill me, because he guessed the wrong food item. Not my fault you can not smell correctly. I cut us a piece. I have know idea how much he wants, but oh well not my problem. I go set the plates with the food on the table. He thanks me.

————————————————————————
Owens POV

How do you even tell someone that their "father" is not really their father. I do not know, but I am not gonna try not to show my emotion.

   "You were kidnapped at the age of three," I state. I know I should not be so blunt around him, but it does not matter to me.

"You mean at the age of eighteen not three," he rolls his eyes at me. I keep a calm front on, so I do not scare him. He is giggling at my "stupidity" at this point knowing him.

   "Your real parents are Zoey and Arnold Jones. Not the scum you were living with," I respond to his laughter with more seriousness than before. He looks at me before giggling again, but not as hard as before.

"Wait. And so why am I getting kidnapped again?"my angel speaks. He looks like he is questioning this, but not believing it 100 percent. That's okay though he does not need to. It is the thought that counts.

    "I do not know what you call it, but I think I rescued you," I say calmly but with a little authority in my voice. He raises an eye brow before going back to eating with a betrayed look on his face. I feel bad, but not enough to do want I really want to do. I decide to lighten the mood.

    "What do you think about watching a movie tonight," his eyes lighten up at this. He nods his head yes, and I smile softly at him. I think about what movies I have. I know I have to tell him about the deal his parents had at some point, but he has taken a lot in. I will save it for later.

"Do I have any siblings," he looks into my cold blue eyes. Afraid yet persistent. Passionate yet careful. He would do anything for them I think.

"I will look into it," I tell him. Would he want to see them if he did. He seems like he would.

   "What would you like to watch," I ask him. He seems like the type that would watch a sadish movie that has action in it.

   "Hmmm. Even though I think the movie is trash compared to the book I would like to watch "The 5th Wave". One of my all time favorites," he says. So he reads good to know. Maybe I can get him some books, maybe not.

   "Okay, I think I have that movie. Also I know the movie is trash, but the book is by far one of my favorites.

   "Agreed," he looks happy, but I think he is being careful about how much emotion he shows to me. He probably thinks I would use it against him.

And I would if I have to.

————————————————————————

Authors Note
Hey guys sorry for not updating for so long. Competition season is almost over and I can start to update more. Thanks for being patient with me.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Feel free to pint out any mistakes.