Me??

Caleb's POV

I woke up in a moving car. I kept my eyes closed to listen in on the conversation.

"He will be mine forever," Owen said. I could easily tell who that was. Then all the memories came flooding in and how I ended up here. I remember Chloe telling me about the man who came and asked her questions about me. Why me? I thought. I remember meeting Owen in the park and him -I think- kidnapping me. As long as he doesn't abuse and hurt me like my father did I'll be fine. Although if I have a chance to escape then I damn well will try.

I'm laying on Owens lap right now. He runs his fingers through my hair. I decide to snuggle into his hand as I "rest".

"You can't make him lo-," another male said before being cut off by Owen.

"I will chain him up if he doesn't," Owen claims. I don't really want to be in chains but I guess I have no choice at the moment.

I decide to flutter open my eyes and blink so I can pretend to adjust to waking up. I also pretend to hyperventilate.

"Shhh, calm down Caleb," Owen doesn't really know I've been awake, or so I think.

"Wh-ugmff," I tried speaking, but didn't realize the gag that was around my mouth. I'm utterly scared and shocked now.

"I'm sure you have tons of questions. I will answer all of them when we get where we will be staying," Owen says calmly.

With that he pulls another cloth out and covers my mouth and nose. He sends an apologetic look my way before I pass out again.

————————————————————————

Owens POV

I don't know what I will do without my little angel. I know I brought him in a dangerous situation. Since I am the owner of one of the strongest mafias in the world. I wish he could live a happy safe innocent life. I'm not going to involve him in my mafia like I did with Sam. Caleb will only know about it, but won't have a spot as a member. His brown hair is so soft. I plan to protect him as long as I live.

————————————————————————

       We finally arrived at my beautiful cottage here in the woods. I gently take Caleb out of the car. I unlock the door to get in. It's not to cold in here I'm kind of surprised. I head upstairs careful not to trip. From there I head to my bedroom and place him in my bed. I have a manor but not near where he lives. I'll be moving to the manor after he wakes up and starts to warm up to me. It's currently 8:30 pm. I decide that I'll let Caleb sleep in the bed and I will take the couch on the lower floor, so I can hear him if he wakes up. I take a shower and slip on some boxers before going to the couch and plugging in  his and in my phone. My last thoughts are of Caleb when I finally fall asleep.

————————————————————————

Caleb's POV

I wake up with a jolt. The pain hits immediately, another leg cramp great.

"Aahh," I scream into the pillow, trying to muffle my sounds. That's what I always did. I go to massage my leg, but then I hear the bedroom door creak. I saw cold blue eyes staring at me. I froze in place. That's when I realized I wasn't back at my house. He will be mine. I remembered Owen saying, why? I don't really know. The person was Owen. He walked in slowly as if stalking me as his prey. I backed up to the head board, my leg having a stinging sensation. I finally get a look at this man. He's tall, probably around 6 foot. Muscular and has a nice tan.

     "Good morning Caleb," Owen says. I'm kinda scared of this man, but he has been nothing but gentle besides the cloth attacks.

     "Where am I!?," I don't know what time it is, I don't know where I'm at. I don't know who Owen really is. I don't know if Chloe is safe. She's probably gonna be worried if I'm not at school.

   "It's okay, we're at my cottage. We will be going to my manor once you feel comfortable," Owen claims, but I think he will do whatever he wants.

————————————————————————

Owens POV

    I go to reach out to touch my little angel. He flinched away, I feel a pang of hurt mixed with anger. I know I can be intimidating. He looks up at with defiance and confidence. He's a firecracker that's for sure.

    "What were you screaming about," I ask him as I sit down on the bed. He backs up farther to the head board. He has an expression that I think is pain.

     "I had a leg cramp, I was born with my fathers crusty, dusty, ass legs," I giggled at that. I also scowl at that man. He was nothing but trouble Caleb.

    "I'll be back," I know I have some cramp cream somewhere in the bathroom. I go in the bathroom. I hear him rolling around on the bed. After a couple of minutes of searching I come back to find the bed empty.

————————————————————————

Caleb's POV

     He says he'll be back, but all I know is he could come back with another cloth or a gun. I roll in the bed trying to get out. I finally do. I don't bother writing a note or anything. Chloe is the only person on my mind. She's the reason I haven't killed myself. The reason I haven't ran away. I quietly go down the stairs trying not to make them squeak and creak. This cottage is bigger then I expect.

    "Caleb where are you," I hear Owen yell. Shit! He is gonna find me and kill me. I find a door that leads outside. It's cold but that doesn't stop. I have to fight for Chloe.

————————————————————————

Author Note

Sorry for not updating in a while
Hope you enjoy
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow
Also if you see any mistakes let me know!