A New Chapter

Owens P.O.V

"No O-Owen please d-don't", Sam yelled petrified. I was holding a gun to my boyfriends head for being the mole in my Mafia.

    " You made a grave mistake, Love," I replied coldly. I couldn't believe that I had to do this but I knew it had to be done. I breathed deeply. BANG! Sam was now lying on the floor lifeless as the blood rushed out of him like a volcano exploding.

    I left telling my men to clean up the body. I wanted to find a new boyfriend because I knew that if I didn't find someone I would lose my mind due to the lack of love I would be given.

   I didn't know what to do, so I went to my office for my work.

      ————————————————————

    Two weeks later

   I decided to take a walk alone. I wasn't watching where I was going and ran  into a body.

   "Watch it pipsqueak," I snapped. I didn't believe somebody had the nerves to reply to such a harsh and spiteful sentence.

   "Maybe you should get some new contacts then. You cranky sir," the boy sarcastically said yet it was full of confidence. Something that spikes my interest.

   I decide to say silent and get a look at this boy. Skinny body, great legs, light green eyes, and drown hair combed to the side.

   "You look tasty," I say in a voice full of desire and need. I already knew that I liked the boy. He looked cute with a blush on his face.

   "Thank you?" the boy answered clearly flustered. I liked the way he looked with a blush on his face. Red with hints of pink. God I wish I could eat this kid up right here, right now.

   "What's your name?" I wanted to just know the name of my newly found angel.

   "Sorry gotta run, doctors appointment" the boy rushed away from me. I was disappointed that I had scared my new angel but also happy that I have that effect on him.

   I followed the boy just to know where he lived. The kid never looked back until he reached a house. He took out his key and looked around and saw me staring back at him.He fiddled with the lock before heading into his house.

   I eventually got to my mansion and went to my office and called in a loyal person in my mafia, Taylor to my office.

" Taylor I want you and Jasmine to find out everything you can about the current people who live at the address 212 South Park Avenue". I said to the boy.

"Yes sir, anything else?" Taylor questioned.

"No that's it thank you Taylor" all I got got was a mhm in return for him thanking Taylor. I couldn't wait to find this boys name.

————————————————————————

Authors Note

So what do you guys think.
This is my first book, I will accept constructive criticism. Also this is my first book.

Don't forget to comment and vote.
I will try to do weekly uploads, but school has started and is already dragging me down