"we kiss and its perfect."

tsu POV (i drew rin from blue exprcist using this as a reference for my friend)

after all that fun we decide to rest and eat dinner. the sun is setting as we eat and talk.

"tsu?"
"kero?"
"do you love me?"
"why would you ask such a thing? isn't it obvious? of course i love you."
"i don't know, i just— in my head haven't been feeling well, i guess."
"what's wrong, ochako?"
"i feel unloved, like a butthole, worthless, useless, user, not good enough, over rated, me—"
"ochako, stop. your not unloved, i'm right here. your not a butthole, your not worthless, your not useless, your not a user, you are good enough— your excelling everyone's expectations, your not over rated. everyone thinks your amazing, if anything their under rating you. also, your not mean. you are so nice ochako, how is mean in your vocabulary of what you can call yourself? your none of those things." ochako just leans her head on my shoulder as she uses her hand to dry her face from her tears and the other to bring me closer.

we just cuddle, we ended up laying down but ochako just laid in my arms. the sunset was finally perfect.

"come on, the sun is setting." i say as i get up. she follows my actions. as we're both up, i grab her face and kiss her. i, a few seconds after put my arms around her waist, her arms around my shoulders.

we kiss and it's perfect.

okay i finished the story but if you like this one check out my others (shameless self promo) :)