"tsuyu?"

tsuyu POV

"p-p-plea-ase p-pr-ro-mise n-no-not t-to j-ju-udg-ge..." i say throughout hiccups.
"i will never judge you tsuyu or look at you differently or anything..."
"i-im t-tra-ns-s-gen-nder..."
"tsuyu... i won't look at you differently... in fact, what about next time we train i'll make sure that while you change no one comes in... i'll help you, i promise this doesn't change our friendship..."

friendship, that's an odd word when you look into it. friendship is when two people are more than acquaintances, but that means that their nothing more. it means that if one thing goes wrong, everything can fail. if someone catches feelings for their best friend, then it can ruin everything.

i'll ruin our friendship.

"t-th-ank yo-u..." i say through hiccups, "t-tha-ts one of t-the nicest thi-things anyone h-has said whe-en i came out t-to them..."
"tsuyu... this will never change anything... continue getting dressed, i'll help you wipe your tears and get cleaned up and then we'll head out okay?" i nod. how can she be so nice? she. is. a. literal. angel. like her smile can challenge the sun and win.

i continue getting dressed and i realize that we're late. oh well. it's fine.

i finish getting dressed and go up to uraraka, she brings me to the sink and takes a towel as she wipes my red puffy eyes and my tear stained cheeks. "there, let's get back to class now," she says in her soft tone.

we walk up to present mic and say, "hey present mic, sorry were late."
"it's okay, we're doing partners, you two are partners so go and train."
"okay thank you sensei!"
"thank you, kero."

we walk over to our training area.

we train (author here can't do fight scenes. tsuyu won) and i won. i picked her up with my tongue and threw her, i didn't mean to do it as hard as i did. "URARAKA!" i yell as i hop over to her since it's faster.

'thank god she's just knocked out...'

i pick her up and take her to mic sensei. he says to take her to recovery girl. i do as told.

i'm at recovery girl and i set uraraka on the table. she kisses uraraka and i can't help but feel jealous. i wanna be doing that to her. i wanna be kissing her, cuddling with her, going on dates with her, teasing her and more. i just wanna be with her.

"how's everything going dear?" recovery girl knows about me being transgender, i had to tell her in case i get hurt it's not a big deal and so she knows what to do.
"good, kero. how about you?"
"good. dear?"
"yes, kero?"
"have you told anyone?"
"actually uraraka came in on me changing just an hour or two ago so she knows. she's accepting and she says that she'll help me keep my secret safe. kero."
"that's good dear, see what i said. certain people you can trust, i told you, she's the one you should consult because she's very very accepting."
"yeah, kero, i'm glad she's my friend."
"have you confessed yet?"
"no... i'm to chicken, plus she just found out about me... if she ever did like me i doubt she will now because she knows i'm not a pure female. but come on, she's totally into izuku. it's obvious. kero."
"okay dear, sure," she says sarcastically, "anyways, you two are excused for the rest of the day, i'll contact yamada for you."
"thank you recovery girl. kero."
"of course. she should wake up in an hour or so."
"thank you, kero!" i say as i walk out, holding her bridal, and blushing a bit... okay a lot.

we walk up to the girls side of the dorms and i go into her dorm, i set her down on the bed.

then i realized i left my things in my locker, so did uraraka. i text mina.

frog.kero.froppy: hey mina, can you go to my locker and grab my clothes and also go to uraraka's and do the same with her stuff? she got knocked out and we're at her dorm
13:27

i look at uraraka's figure and blush a bit. i mean, come on, she has an amazing body and attitude, and personality, she's super friendly, outgoing, bubbly, more! how could you not love her! i'm surprised she doesn't already have a—

my internal argument takes a pause as i see that mina has reasoned.

pink_alien_kween_666: of course my little froggo! cya after training!
13:36

i just keep rambling on in my head about how perfect uraraka is.

around 14:12 she wakes up. "tsuyu?"