"i love her kisses, there the best."

tsuyu POV

we break from the hug as we start our walk, hand in hand, to the dorm kitchen! onwards to adventure!

we make our way down there and we both grab an apple and head out. neither of us want to be there. on our way out, we get interrupted, "hey fags!" we look over to who's calling us 'fags' and i see that not to our surprise, it's mineta.

"what do you want idiot?" ochako says to the purple grape devil.
"fags are disgusting! it should be a girl and a boy! you both are disgusting!"
"we don't care what you think, also i know that you write the note and signed it from everyone in class 1-A, because almost everyone in class
1-A is LGBTQ+, whether it's bi, trans, les, gay, pan, doesn't matter. so get your straight mean ass out of our face." ochako says in a sassy ass tone, she's amazing. she wasn't fazed by him and how did she know that he signed it from everyone? what if everyone thinks like him? what if—

ochako stops me from thinking all of this as she grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room, we walk out the door.

"please don't think what he said is true, tsu..."
"but i am disgusting, the voices say, he says, what is others think im disgusting too? what if you secretly think i'm disgusting and your only doing this out of pity? what if this whole thing is all a li-" she stops me from saying and thinking all of this with a kiss. she breaks from it, my eyes still closed. i open my eyes slowly and i'm greeted with the beautiful sight of her brown orbs. i love staring into them.
"your not disguising, don't believe the voices, others don't think your disgusting, i don't think your disgusting and i would never do something out of pity, and this whole thing isn't a lie. i truly love you, i would never lie to you, if anything happens, i will protect you. i will give my life, anything i have said in the past, i mean. so stop thinking these things and don't believe the bad and mean words that are said by anyone and/or anything. okay?"
i stare at her in disbelief, tears start to fall down my face, she wipes them with her hand as i lean into it.

she kisses me again, more passionate than the last. i love her kisses, there the best.