"best. early. birthday. present. ever."

Tsuyu POV

"hey uraraka, kero."
"hey, how long was i out?"
"not long. maybe an hour, an hour thirty at most kero."
"okay. are we missing school?" i nod. "okay."

"so tsuyu i have some questions..."

i gulp, "okay..." i say in a shaky voice.
"why didn't you tell anyone? we would all accept you, except maybe perverted devil but who cares about him."
"a-actually at my old school i told someone and it went around and i got bullied... i had to be taken out of the school because i came home with bruises everyday and new slurs like 'tranny' and stuff thrown my way..." i say looking down as tears threaten to leave my eyes. one escapes them. uraraka lifts up my head and caresses my face in her hand. i lean into it. she's using her thumbs to wipe away the tears that are still leaving my eyes.
"it's okay tsu, forget those meanies, their not worth your precious time. their not worth all the tears shed, all the pain you went through, all the mental abuse you had to deal with. don't waste words on those who deserve silence, sometimes the most powerful thing you can say in nothing. their not worth your time, your appreciation, your love, your care, your anything. their not worth you..."

i'm crying by what she just said... that's beautiful... i jump onto her and hug her, she hugs back and places me on her lap so that my legs are around her waist and we're both comfy. she's rubbing soft circles into my back, she's petting my hair, she's not saying anything. she knows i'm not crying because i'm sad, but because i'm touched. no one has ever, not even my mom, said anything that beautiful. when i was bullied, i was never old anything like that at all by those i cared for.

she's amazing.

she grabs my face and pulls me back a bit. i'm looking into her beautiful brown orbs, she's looking into my lilypad green ones.

before i know it, i feel a pair of lips touch my own. then i realize it; she's kissing me.

i kiss back after taking a second to process what she's doing.

we kiss for a bit, i love it. her soft and warm lips against my own.

best. early. birthday. present. ever.