"why do you wear a fake bra...?"

authors note :)
hello from the future of june 2021 (i wrote this in august 2019). this is cringey! i wrote it when i was 11 please forgive me. if you want newer, better stuff thats probably still cringey please look to @waves_17 anyways enjoy :)

tsuyu POV

my alarm goes off at time normal. 05:00. i need to get up early.

incase you didn't know, i'm mtf. meaning i was born a male, but i'm not a male; i'm female. i was just put in the wrong body.

i walk over to the bathroom and wash my face, brush my teeth, shower, normal.

i walk over to my dresser and grab out my bra, i'm not old enough to have boob implants so i just wear a cup C bra so it's not obvious, most girls have a C or D. i put on my uniform as i walk out. it's 06:30.

i walk out of my room and walk downstairs. i make breakfast, i can actually cook just as good as bakugo if not better. no one knows really, they just see it and assume bakugo made it. i don't mind.

i make pancakes and i take a few and go sit on the couch and put on anime. by 07:00 people are starting to come down along with a bubbly, energetic, little brown haired girl. she's adorable. for a while now i've come to the conclusion that i like her... like as an understatement. i love her.

midoriya, todoroki, momo, ida, uraraka, kirishima and bakugo grab some breakfast and walk over to the couch with me. "morning tsu~chan!" midoriya says as he sits on the couch.
"morning, kero." i try to have a girl's voice but in my opinion it still sounds kinda boy-ish. no one has ever questioned it anyway.
"why are you up so early?" ida asks me, "you need sleep." he makes his weird hands 'stop' in asl. yes i know jsl and asl, a bit of bsl to.
"i made you all breakfast like normal. i need to get up early to do so, kero." i say as i twiddle some of my still wet hair on my finger.
"yoU MAkE tHiS?!" uraraka says.
"yup! kero, every morning. you guys always think it's bakugo. kero."
"these are amazing! you're better than bakugo!" momo says as she continues to eat them.
"thanks guys, kero. it's nothing really, i like cooking and baking, kero."

we continue to watch anime, talk and eat. everyone is down by 07:30 and uraraka shouts, "TSU MAKES THE BEST FOODS!" i giggle.
"uraraka~san, ke-"
"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!" mina says. everyone has a look of shock.
"yeah, kero..." i say embarrassed, chuckling a bit.

we continue again to talk. i walk over to the classroom with ida, uraraka, mirdoriya, momo and todoroki.

class isn't far so we reach it in a few minutes. we do live in dorms after all.

*+^time skip to when everyone is in class^+*

class continues as normal. everyone is talking, aizawa sensei is sleeping. normal. suddenly present mic comes into the room, "oh god shota, again?!" he whispers under his breath, for him it's normal talking. "kids, TRAINING! COME ONE!" he says excitedly. we all follow.

we go into the changing rooms and i wait for the girls to finish. when i'm the only one, i start to get undressed. i take off my shirt and blazer, i'm in my extremely oversized bra and my pants.

i see uraraka peer around the corner, "hey tsu-" she cuts herself off as she sees me. "whaaaa? i'm confused."
'oh god no no no nonononononononononon... IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS! NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW!'

i drop the floor and start hyperventilating, uraraka runs over to me and bends down in front of me. "tsuyu, tsuyu, it's okay. your fine. if your worried about that don't worry... okay?—" she says more but i don't hear it. ringing in my ears, i feel like their bleeding.

'fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck... nonononononononononononono...'

she gives me a hug, i accept it. i don't care. i need some sort of comfort right now. she keeps talking to me, i only hear certain words but i can make out what she says. "breathe... five... eight... hold..." she's saying to do five seven eight breathing. i try to do it.

adventually, i calm down to where it's just tears following from my eyes and hiccups. "tsuyu...?"
i nod in our hug letting her know i heard her.

"why do you wear a fake bra...?"