Attorney In Charge

A/N: This chapter takes place in Paris, France. This is based on Ace Attorney Series and have a few references about it. There is a new character introduced in this chapter, and the defendant of this trial. I hope you enjoy this special chapter.

In FPIA France Branch, Alyssa was going to the meeting room, but was interrupted by the Chief of the branch, Jane Armando.

March 27, 10:30 AM

Federal Police Intelligence Agency, France Branch

"Agent, what are you doing in France?" She told Alyssa, wondering about it since the main branch Chief did not tell her about it.

"Chief Hugo and Mr. C took me here for a mission!" Alyssa cheerfully replied. "Do you know something about the France's 'Trial of the Century'?"

"Why wouldn't I? That trial is a legend!"

"Why is it a legend?"

"Because Aldwin, a district attorney here, in France is the defendant of that case and he's very influential because he never loss a trial!" Ms. Armando was really enthusiastic about that trial, then she added "You have to see for yourself what happened if it is about the mission Sir Hugo gave you."

"It is actually my mission, Miss Armando. Where's the time machine?"
"It's in Baron's office."

"But, Mr. Aldrich is..." Alyssa thought about what is she going to say and realized something. "I see...I have to go, Chief Armando."

As she walked outside the room, the agent was really curious about the 'Aldwin' person Armando talked about. She knows that Baron will answer all of her questions since he's a historian. She went to his office to talk about that and traveled back in time to experience the 'Legend'.

March 27, 10:35 AM

Federal Police Intelligence Agency, France Branch

Library

"Greetings, Mademoiselle Fernandez!" Baron Aldrich greeted the young agent. "Nice to see you again!"

"Nice to see you too, sir. I'm here about this city's 'Trial of the Century'." Alyssa replied, holding a file called 'Trial of the Century.'

"Aldwin Wright, a defense attorney that is a defendant to the case."

"Wait, did you just say...Wright?" Alyssa flinches when she said that. "Is he related to..."

"You have to find out yourself, Detective." Baron walks through the side of the time machine. "You may go now. "

Then Alyssa transported to the police station. She knows that the young attorney was there. So, she went inside and noticed an attorney badge on her lapel. 'This must be my chance to defend him' , she thought. While walking, she was surprised to see the man in his early 40's that looked like the Chief of the Flying Squad. It's like...they're identical.

March 27, 10:50 AM

Detention Center

Visitor's Room

"Good morning, Sir." She greeted the attorney.

"Your face was familiar..." The young man replied.

"Let me introduce myself." Alyssa breathes deeply, then she continued. "I'm Alyssa Fernandez, the Flying Squad's detective."

"I'm Aldwin Wright, attorney at law." He was surprised when he heard what Alyssa just said. "Wait, y-you're the Flying Squad's best element!"