Chapter 4: Chief Wright's In Danger

A.M.R Fernandez Journal Entry #2

In the Flying Squad's Airship, Mr. Cunningham and I were thinking about the possibility of Mr. Wolcott hurt the Chief. I'm really worried about him. I knew what Daniel Wolcott is capable of, and I have a bad feeling about it. We have decided to go to his fictional mansion here.

"Alright. We need to sneak into his mansion." Mr. Cunningham ordered.

"¡Si, I agree!" I replied. "What was the plan, Mr. Cunningham?"

"Wolcott's Mansion is really dangerous, even that mansion is fictional." Ms. Ehrlich asked us.

"Yes, you're right." Her husband replied.

"Anyway, we're bound to find the chief in no time." I asked. We have to find him and tell him about us but I really don't know if Mr. C and his brother will agree with my idea.

Inside, Mr. Cunningham looked serious and noticed that there are no security inside this mansion, he was wondering why. I know he is thinking what I'm thinking right now: Wolcott planned this all along! Also, Ms. Ehrlich look confused, looking at him. Then, Wolcott came.

"You got me, Arthur.

Don't worry about your same named buddy. He's fine..."Wolcott said, as he walking towards Mr. C.

"I am not sure about that." He replied. "Just...Give him to us!"

"You know that I can't do that."

"Well, I have no choice, then." Agent Arthur was really burning in anger.

"If you want to challenge me, you must!"

Minutes later, Mr. C lose his temper and his face is dark red, burning like a fire.

"Tell me where Arthur is RIGHT NOW!" He shouts at him.

"Alright, alright. He's in the throne room. "

"Thank you, Wolcott."

"¡Vamanos, everyone!" I told them.

Inside the Throne Room, Mr. C, Ms. Ehrlich, and I found the Chief tied up beside the throne. Agent Arthur untied the rope for him.

"Hello, Sherlock. Mr. Wolcott was rather cold man." Arthur asked, after Mr. C tied him up.

"You're right." Ms. Ehrlich wondered to his husband then, she holds his hand. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Christie."

"It looks like you're not, Arthur."

"Don't worry about me. I can handle myself." Agent Arthur assuring his wife. "Anyways, let's go back into the Airship."

Once we were outside the mansion, while walking on the park, Mr. C stopped walking as if he forgot something.

"Arthur, I forgot to introduce Christie to you." Mr. C told the chief then he indicates to his wife.

"Hello, Mr. Wright. I'm Christie Ehrlich, Arthur's wife." Ms. Ehrlich greeted Chief Wright.

"So, you're not joking that you have a wife?" The Chief replied.

"Yes, I am." Mr. C grinning at the confused chief.

"The real reason he's helping the Squad because he's a philanthropist." Ms. Ehrlich added. Then, turning her face to Mr. Cunningham.

"Anyway, Arthur, you have some explaining to do when you get back."

"Alright, alright. I'll explain everything. See you tonight." Agent Arthur replied.

"Don't forget about our date, Artie." Ms. Ehrlich told to his husband, glancing knowing that he sometimes forget about their time.

"I won't, Christie. Soirée for the next evening was ready." Mr. C told his wife, assuring that he'll never forget it. "Off you go. You have some work to do."

"You need to tell him about your real identity. So, see you later."

As Agent Arthur's wife leaves the room, he really was deep in thought. He must be thinking about what his wife just told him. Can he tell the truth to the Chief? The Squad? Well, we'll see...