Chapter 5: The Cunningham's Secrets

A.S Cunningham Journal Entry#5

In the Flying Squad's Airship, I'm thinking about what Christie told me yesterday... I want to tell the Squad about it, but I don't think this is the right time. So I have been thinking if I tell Arthur about it first. He's the Chief, after all.

"Sherlock, you're acting strange today." Arthur was really confused, don't understand what is happening to me.

"I wanted to tell you something in your office." I replied, thinking if I should tell him the truth or not.

"What is it?"

"You'll know that once we got there."

In the Chief's Office, George and Alyssa was already there, waiting for my decision. They're unsure on what I decided to do right now.

"...Are you sure about this, Sherly?" Mycroft told me.

"Of course, Mikey." I replied, then I turned to the Chief. "Anyway, I have better tell you something important about our identity."

"What kind of important information?" wondered Arthur.

"Believe me, we're from the future. 200 years from the future."

"He's right." my brother added.

"I know it's hard to believe, but it is true." I continued.

"We'll prove it to you!Come with us."

Back at the headquarters, Alyssa , Mycroft and I take Arthur to our present which is 2013. The young Chief was really surprised as he saw the elevators, auto doors, and other technologies present inside. Then, the Chief of the agency, Hugo came with confusion.

"Sherlock? What are you doing here in this hour?" Hugo asked. He knew that I should be at the Labyrinth Gardens right now.

"We want to prove Arthur that we're from the future." I replied. "And to know about us."

"And about that "super-secret" identity of yours?" Alyssa added.

"No! Not yet, Agent Galahad. He has to know about that some other time."

"Si, sir."

"Anyway, let's get into my office."

In my office, I welcomed the young Chief and he said it looked like a library. Yes, I have designed my office myself on purpose: I like books, more on history and novels. That is also why I loved Victorian cities and wants to go there.

"Okay, first things first: FPIA is a Time-travel Police Agency and few people knew about it." I said. "Then, we used code names so that we can hide our identity, not for me."

"What do you mean?" Arthur replied.

"As you know, my name is Arthur too, but I don't use it because my name is also my code name."

"He's right!" Alyssa added. "Okay, I explain how code names works here."

"First of all, the code names were based from the Knights of the Round Table. In my opinion, it's not really round." She continued. "My code name is Galahad. When at work, we strictly prohibited to call by our names, just codenames."