Chapter 2: Mysteries Behind Concordia

A.S Cunningham Journal Entry#3

Later, we came back from the lab, the professor was surprised and tell us what happened. I do think this is the right time to find out about the mysteries behind the city of Concordia.

"Arthur, George you're so fast! What happened?" the professor told us.

"There's another one that we can't understand about the city of Concordia, the corruption." I replied.

"That's right! Why is it?" my brother responded.

Then, my cousin, Hugo came. He's the Chief of FPIA, he should know everything. Even I did not say it, he already knew it, anyway. He's a great observer and a leader that is why I take him to the position of chief, 20 years ago.

"The corruption in Concordia starts by a constable in late 18th Century and began to grow." Hugo told us, so serious and calm as if he's indicating something.

"Okay...We've better hurry and study more about that, Mycroft." I replied.

George and I leaved the lab to go at the Library to find out more about the city of Concordia. I hope we will find something there.

H.C Cunningham Journal Entry#01

I'm Hugo Christopher Cunningham, cousin of Sherlock and George and the very own chief for FPIA. The Professor told me that I have to go to the Flying Squad's Airship. When I get there, I found Madeline. I'm sweating nervous there because I am not familiar with the people and also the odd surroundings.

"Hello, Detective O'Malley!" I greeted.

"Do I know you, sir?" she wondered. I think that's because I have the same pair of emerald green eyes as Sherlock and George.

"No. But I know you because Sherlock told me."

"Anyway, I'm Hugo Cunningham, superior and relative of Sherlock. He and Mycroft ask me that I have to stay here in case of what happen something horrible."

"Okay, Sir. That's why you appeared way too quickly."

Then, a tall young, blond-haired man came into the Airship. I do think his name is Charles Dupont, an excellent inventor of the Flying Squad.

"what's happening-" he asked.

"Hmm...Charles Armand Dupont, 27 an Inventor for the Flying Squad." I suddenly blurted out without thinking. "Sorry about that, sir"

"No need to say sorry, sir. You are like Detective Cunningham!" Madeline was really amazed by that.

"We're cousins, Detective. We're always together when it comes to investigation." I replied.

"You are a detective?" Charles asked me. He looked at me and waiting for an answer.

"No. I'm his Chief, yes." I continued. "Back to the point, Sherlock use science of deduction and so do I."

I told them that Sherlock was a great investigator and I'm happy to be his cousin. I told him all of our adventures when we are still in our 20's. I really missed that time, really. Also, in my opinion, he's almost perfect...except he's have a terrifying fear of an angry person.

"You're still investigating, right?" Maddie told me.

"Yes. Sherlock found everything in the crime scene quickly." I replied to her cheerful smile.

"Amazing! He showed that yesterday." Charles told me, amazed by the fact that I'm Sherlock's cousin.

"Arthur Sherlock Cunningham, the best detective we've ever met!" he continued.

After he spoke, someone who's looked like Sherlock was coming. I know who he is and I do believe I saw him before,. As far as I remember, Sherlock met him at the welcome party when he and George first arrived in Concordia.

"Did someone mention Sherlock here?" the chief asked, skeptical about what just happened here.

"I am, Chief!" Charles replied.

"Hello, sir. My name is Hugo Christopher Cunningham." I greeted the chief.

"Another detective?" he responded.

"No, I'm a Chief of Police." I replied, as I straighten my black coat.

"The best of it, he's the cousin of Detective Cunningham and also his superior!" Madeline cheerfully responded.

"Okay..." the chief was full of inconsistencies

"Do you want to prove it, sir?" Charles responded.

"Arthur Wright, 41-year old gentleman that is the Chief of police for the Concordian Flying Squad." I did that again! I can't control that deducing habits of mine, I'm really out of control.

"...well organized with his clothes and he's have a superior intellect. Agh...I'm out of control, sir. When it comes to it, I don't know that I'm deducing someone." I continued and turns to the chief.

"What an excellent deduction, sir!" The chief exclaimed.

"Yes it is, Arthur." Sherlock told the chief, then he turns to me. "I'm back, Lancelot because I found something. Mycroft was not here because he wants to learn anything about Concordia."

"Sherlock, is it about the corruption you're talking about?" I asked.

"Yes. I found out that Concordia have so many secrets, we have to reveal it!"

"Alright, I'll help you."

"Thank you, Chief."

"Don't call me Chief, Sherlock."

"I want to call you that because your our Chief."

"You're right, but I don't want to call that in some reason." I continued. "I'll help the Squad about the corruption within the CPD. Would you help me, Sherly?"

"Sure!"

Then, the chief takes us to his office to talk about of what we have found out about the city of Concordia so far...We told him we knew about the Flying Squad's mission is because Alyssa told us and she knew we are "trustable" which is true. Soon, we will find out who did this to Concordia.

A.M.R Fernandez Journal Entry# 1

As I finish investigate my very first case here, in Concordia 19th Century, I gave my reports with Maddie to the Chief which was really impressed of my work. He, then told me about the Flying Squad's mission. Once we are finished arrested Officer Raines with the Chief, we came back to the Airship to finish the pile of files for today.

"...Agh! I hate that man!" I murmured, as I burning in anger.

"Who? The Chief?" Maddie told me.

"No, Maddie! Why do you think I hate him, anyway?"

"Uhm...I think that's because he didn't approach you properly every time you want to talk to him."

I can't tell Maddie about this. I really liked him, I don't hate him! Ever since I was in my high school days, I have read many books about the Squad. I've read much about the chief and I was enchanted by his charms! And...I can't tell you the details here, cause I'm really sure if I do that, Mr. C will be furious!

"No, no, no, and no, Maddie! I hate Mr. Lawson!" I replied.

"Why?" she responded, skeptical.

"I can't tell you, that's confidential."

"Anyway, I have to go back to my time." I asked to myself.

As a time agent, I have to hide my identity and keep a low profile or else someone will find out if I get slipped about the truth. I know, there is no secrets will not be revealed. I will tell them the truth soon.