"I know, I'm so brave...not."

I'm awful...

Really.

I'm terrible...

I'm such a bad author!*sobs*

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long, I feel really bad but I've been so super busy with school stuff and personal problems. I promise it won't be so long between updates again, I'll try really hard not to be too long:)

But holy moly, 14 187 reads, I love you guys so much!:)

I hope you guys enjoy this chappie:)

Much love,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alisa's POV~

"Oh yes! I won, come on Styles, admit it. I am the Queen of Poker!" I chanted, as I danced like a weirdo around the lounge.

Harry groaned, flipping onto his back onto the floor, and rubbed his hands over his face.

Dancing over to where he was lying, I bent over and poked him in the cheek.

"Go away." He rasped, using one of his hands to try and push me away, but because his eyes were closed all he did was push my cheek, which made me laugh.

"Come on Harry, don't be a spoil sport!" I giggled, poking him again.

All of a sudden his eyes opened and he looked up at me, narrowing his gaze. "Poke me again, and see what happens." He threatened, daring me with his eyes.

Now I'm not usually one to turn down a dare but.... Oh who am I kidding!

Reaching forward, I poked his cheek again and then jumped up, running out of the lounge to find a hiding place.

"Alisa, come back here!" Harry shouted after me, and I could hear his footsteps not far behind me.... Damn that boy is fast!

"YOLO!" I shouted, almost slipping and falling as I raced around a corner.

After almost falling, I decided to slow down and take advantage of being in socks, and crept silently around the house and into Liam's bedroom.

Now again, I'm not one to brag but... Who am I kidding? I'm the Queen of poker, I'm the Queen of poker! I chanted in my head as I danced around Liam's bedroom.

But seeing as I'm in Liam's room and it's the last place Harry will look...

"I'm the Queen of poker, I'm the Queen of poker!" I sang to myself as I continued to dance around Liam's bedroom, that is until...I fell.

"Ouch!" I started to shout, but ended off in a whisper because I realized Harry would find me if I shouted.

I then proceeded to hold onto my ankle that I had managed to somehow injure, and hopped around the room while trying not to fall again...oh and not to cry like a baby.

Whaaat? It hurt, don't judge me...

"Ali..." I heard Harry call through the house, and I immediately stopped my hopping so I wouldn't give away where I was.

Of course that meant I had to balance on one leg and well...I fell...again.

"Bloody hell, not again!" I cried, holding onto my injured ankle that I had managed to hurt even more.

Just then I heard footsteps, and the light from the passage flooded Liam's bedroom as Harry pushed open the door and walked in smirking.

But his smirk disappeared as soon as he saw the look on my face, and how I was cradling my ankle.