"That's great, who needs a drink?"

Well hey there buck-a-roo!

God, I’m mentally unstable, I swear I am. *face palm*

Anyways I just wanted to say 6 073 reads! Please hold while I go do yet ANOTHER spaz dance because I’m so freaking happy! You guys are amazing, thank you so much, seriously I meant it! I love you, you sexy giraffes:D

This dedication goes to @toddthetoad, thank you for your comment, even though I’m not quite sure what I did that was so horrible…Lol, joking I know what I did was mean but it had to happen! But thank you for your comment :)

I gots to go now so you don’t hurt me for making my author’s note too long.

Enjoy chapter 14, love you,

<3 Chrissy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alisa’s POV~

“Liiiiam! I’m hungry!” Niall whined for the fourteenth time.

Yes, fourteenth.

“Liiiiam, where’s my mirror? I need to fix my hair! Harry messed it up.” Zayn moaned from the back seat.

“Did not!” Harry argued.

“You did so!” Zayn argued back.

“Liiiiam, I’m bored! Are we there yet?” Louis yelled from his seat behind me.

“Louis, you just shouted in my ear.” Liam complained, cupping a hand over the ear Louis shouted in.

“I’m sorry, but I’m bored! And Lexi is no fun! Taunting me by looking so gorgeous in that bloody dress, and then refusing to even give onelittle kiss!” Louis whined some more, folding his arms and pouting while he sulked in his seat.

“Liiiiam, I’m still hungry!” Niall moaned again!

Make that fifteen times now.

“Harry, don’t touch my mirror!” Zayn cried, trying to snatch it back.

“Not until you say sorry for stealing my Mickey bag!” Harry retorted, holding the tiny compact mirror as far as he could from Zayn.

“It’s Minnie and Mickey!” Zayn shouted back.

“I knew it, I knew you took it!” Harry exclaimed.

“I did not!” Zayn yelled.

“Yes you did, you just admitted it!” Harry bellowed.

“No I didn’t.” Zayn countered.

“Yes, you did.” Harry debated.

“Guys!” I finally screamed.

“What?!” They yelled in unison, turning away from their separate arguments to glower at me.

“Don’t you look at me like that.” I said firmly, as I gave them all a cold, hard stare. “Can you please stop with the bickering? We’re almost at the restaurant Lou, Lexi please just give him a kiss to shut him up, Niall you can eat once we get to the restaurant, Zayn apologize to Harry and give him his bag back when we get home, Liam your ear will be fine, and finally. Harry, please give Zayn his mirror back so he will stop whining.” I finished, slumping back in my seat, I leaned my head against Daniel’s shoulder and sighed.

I heard the few murmured apologizes, what sounded like people kissing and then Louis sighing, and Niall stopped saying he was hungry and Liam quit moaning about his ear.