Ending: Crime and Time

Hermione wakes up with tears in her eyes. She was in the infirmary in Hogwarts when she wakes up. Her mother sleeps on the chair while her head was on her side and holding her hands.

All the memories have returned. She was glad she was found by this person whom she called now her mother.

"Mom", wake up Hermione to her sleeping mother. Seraphina slowly opens her eyes. Her lips smile wide when she saw her daughter awaken.

"Hermione", she gave her a hug and kiss her head.

"Is there anything hurt on you?", ask Seraphina.

"I'm fine mother", she said then look around.

She needs to talk with Dumbledore.

"Mom where Professor Dumbledore?"

"Do you want me to call him?"

"There is something I must discuss with him, mom. He's the only one who could help me, mom, no matter what I hope you still see me as your daughter", Hermione squeezes her mother's hands hoping that she would understand whatever she was going to reveal.

"I remember who I am. My name, my family, my birthday, and my friends"

"What are you talking about?"

"Mom I came from the future"

It was a shock for Seraphina. She already has speculation that Hermione was in the future but she could not believe she was right.

"I already have those thoughts that you were from the future my love and I was glad that I was the one who found you", Perquiry said and kiss her daughter's forehead.

"Miss Perquiry we have bad news", an Auror appears in front of them. They both look towards him.

"Morfin Gaunt murdered Tom Riddle Sr. a muggle-born"

Tom Riddle...

Hermione widened her eyes when she heard the name. It was Tom's father.

"Listen to me Hermione take a little rest here first and I will send you carriage and a people to pick you", said Seraphina, and disappear with the Aurors.

I'm already too late

No, your not.

You can turn back time

How?

Look within

 Hermione has always been a bright and talented witch among her peers. Her brightness and talent are meant for something more. Something that is extraordinary.

"I need to save the future from Voldemort but to do that I must save Tom first", Hermione said while staring at the window.

"I will save you, Tom, no matter what", she will save him from his own darkness. She was after all had fallen in love with Tom Riddle.