Chapter 33: Collisions

Night came Tom tried to get sleep and change his position on his bed but no matter how he tried he couldn't. He still can feel Hermione warm lips on his. Even he already taken a bath. The scene from the lake still fresh on his mind that it replayed so many times.

"Ahh..", Tom rolls around the bed and throws the pillow in the air then falls on his face. He removes the pillow from his face and stares at the ceiling.

"What have you done to me, Hermione? I should not let this kind of emotion get in me, i should keep seeking immortality", he said. He stands up and walks towards his wand.

"This is the only one way to forget it", Tom points out his wand on his head. With a little encantation, a green light appears on his wand. Memories about the lake with Hermione erase on his head and the memories of the park with her.

Hermione doesn't know how long she has been staring at her window. Her eyes are on the moon but her thoughts were on the event happened while ago.
She blushes every time it came she remembers it.

Remember Hermione Dumbledore asks you to look after him not fall in love with him!

She tried to convince herself. Her mind is working properly but the beat of her heart wasn't.

Archon stares outside his window while he plays his wand on his hands.

"Archon are you okay", ask Lestrange when he notices Archon's strange behavior.

"I'm fine", Archon said. Lestrange felt a sudden chill on his bones from Archon's voice.

"Robastian what do you know about Dementor?", Archon asks him while his eyes stare outside the window.

"Well they suck your soul, that's the only thing I know", Lestrange said. He stares at his friend with a little concerned. It's like the person in front of him is entirely a different person.

Abrax bit his lips and grip his wand tightly.