V

Warning: if you haven't figured out yet, this story CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT ( Not the type of mature content you were looking for)

After their encounter with suga, jisoo was silent through out their journey to the apartment complex. Jimin who was walking beside her said nothing, he didn't know what he was suppose to do so he stared at her helplessly as she walked in front of him.

"Who was he?" Jimin asked all of a sudden making jisoo stop. She turned around and that's when jimin noticed her tear stained face. She wiped her tears with both of her hands and looked away, she tried to talk but instead of words a sob escaped her lips. Jimin immediately stepped forward and engulfed her in his embrace.

"I'm sorry..., If talking about him makes you sad than you don't have to tell me anything about him"

Jisoo's arms wrapped around his waist tightly as she buried her face in his chest and cried.. jimin rubbed soothing circles on her back in a comforting manner.

"It's okay... I'm here. I won't let him hurt you"

After sometime jisoo calmed down a little, she lifted her head from his chest to stare in his eyes.

"He.... He is my first love" she removed herself from his  embrace.
"We knew each other ever since we were kids, he was the quietest child in our neighborhood with a dysfunctional family, his mother left his father because of his bad habits which only got worse afterwords, his father was an alcoholic drug addict who would take out his frustration on suga... To say that I was the only one in his life who cared about him won't be an understatement.

As time passed by we only got closer...., i remember the gleam in his eyes whenever we would talk about our future together away from all of his worries, he was really sweet back than but his sweetness faded away with time.

He become much more manipulative and aggressive, he would always try to convince me that my parents and friends don't care for me and that I should run away with him. But how could I leave those who were close to me when they loved me so dearly.

Our fights became frequent and with each fight he became more physical and I became more scared of him, he was turning into a completely different person right in front of my eyes and there was nothing I could do about it.

My parents started to notice this and told me to stay away from him. I did what they said but it only made situation worse... The time I was away from him he cheated on me with countless girls" Jisoo paused for a moment as tears reappeared in her eyes.

"O-one day I got a call from suga, he was crying... That was the first time I heard him cry... He never cried before even when we were kids.. he  said that he missed me, that he loved me. He told me that he had changed and asked me to meet him.

With a new found hope I agreed  because I too missed him.
I should've known better back than.
That day when we met he forced himself on me... H-he humiliated me, I cried for him to stop but he didn't.
The person I thought would protect me was the one I needed to be protected from.

He said that what he did was out of fear of losing me, He said that If I didn't do what he says than he would tell everyone about it and than no one will accept me.

He said that he still loves me and cares for me and even after everything he had done I still believed him. He again asked me to runaway with him and this time I had no choice but to do what he said.

When I got home, my mother saw me and she immediately knew that something was wrong, she forced me to take off my clothes and gasped when she saw my body covered with bruises.. eventually she figured out about what happened, that night she  hugged me tightly  and sobbed.

She was going to tell my father but I begged her not to because I didn't wanted to see the disappoint in his eyes. She agreed to do so only on one condition.

She asked me to move out of town and cut ties with everyone who I once knew and cared for especially suga. I did what was asked of me and moved in this city."

Jisoo placed her hand on the side of his face "and here .... I met you...," She moved her hand away from his face and stepped back, she looked at the ground with a frown as if she was frustrated with herself, tears welled up in her eyes before falling down on the ground

"Do you remember that night when I knocked at your door ? Earlier that night I had run into him that's when I realized that he had followed me into this city too, I was afraid when he started to shout at me for leaving him than  he tried to hurt me again but somehow I managed to run away and ended up at your door."

Jimin was boiling with anger, how could someone be this heartless, the urge to kill that guy surged through him making the muscles in his body tensed.

"W-why didn't you tell me all of this before?" He gritted his teeth.

"I was afraid....I'm sorry" jisoo cried, she was still looking at the ground unable to face him.

Jimin stepped forward and hugged her "you shouldn't be the one apologising... You did nothing wrong... It's that bastard who should be sorry"
He let go of her and lifted her face to look into her eyes before making a vow to himself and to her

"I will protect you."

______________________________________