She looks up, revealing Taemin. With a box on the table.

"Jimin?" He calls.

"He already went to school?" She hears his mumbles.

After gain many confidence, Mina stood up. Planning to ran away. Because, when she's scared, she can't pops away.

"Wait."

But, bad idea. Taemin can sense it right away before she could walk pass him. Mina froze at her place when she hears him.

"Are you in here? If you're here, please don't go anywhere. I need to tell you something." He suddenly say.

Mina notice her breath are getting unsteady. She's scared. But, she tries to calm herself down.

"Please, leave Jimin alone. He's already suffering since he was little of get seeing a ghosts. I know this is weird but, how can you seduce my little brother?" He says.

Mina keep quiet. She can't say anything. She hoped that Jimin forgot something inside here so, he can stops his hyung from talking nonsense.

"You're just a ghost. If you really do love my little brother, stay away from him is much better. I doesn't want to see him suffering again, will you?"

"Move anything around if you willing to do it for Jimin's happiness." He added.

Mina's eyes getting teary. She didn't want to do it. But, if she thinks back. It's true of what Taemin said. He deserve a real happiness. Not a fake one.

Slowly, she moves a table close to her with her feet, making Taemin flinch. But then, she hears his relief sigh.

"Thank you. I hope you understand why I asked you to do this all," Taemin softly say.

"Today is his birthday and I really want him to be happy." He looks down.

Birthday?

-

"Happy birthday to our Jimin~!"

Jimin chuckles of their hyung's behavior. He actually happy of this sudden suprise on his school.

"Thank you, hyungs. I appreciate this all." Jimin says with a gentle smile.

"It's okay, Jimin! Today is your birthday! Let's skip school!!" Hoseok cheers.

Jin spank his head, "don't teach him anything stupid, Hoseok."

"What? Why not? He deserves a full happiness today. C'mon Jimin. Skip school today?" Hoseok wiggle his eyebrows.

"Well, I will." Jimin smirks.

Hoseok and Namjoon starts to cheers. Jin tries to stop them from making a loud noises. Then, he hears a soft voice calling him.

"Jimin? I-I'm bored."

He turns around, seeing a sight of Mina with her cute little sleepy face, making him smile.

"Hey, cutie." He walks to her and takes her away from his noisy hyung.

"What's make you come here?" He smile while asking her.

He saw she was blushing out of sudden. "Why? What's wrong?" He asks.

"Happy birthday, stupid." She place a kiss on his lips and forehead.

He smile of seeing her flustered.

"Thank you. How did you know today is my birthday?"

Mina stops. She can't told him that Taemin asks her to stay away from him.

She lied, "I accidentally heard you hyungs sing it to you."

"I want a present from you."

"P-Present? J-Jimin, I don't have money for that all." Mina stutter.

"No, a whole day with you is already like a present to me,"

"Will you give it?"

"I will," She whisper.

"And you need to stop skipping when I'm gone."

♡ ♡ ♡
a/n; happy birthday to our jimin <3 be ready for a sad aura okay? 🤧❤️

𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝  𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢  𝚝𝚘  𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜  𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚎  ♡; double update, special for ourmain character 😘❤️

; double update, special for our
main character 😘❤️