five.

"It's so pretty here," Jeongyeon says, while slowly walking around with Mina.

Mina looks up and nodded, "its have been awhile since we been here, unnie."

Jeongyeon look at Mina, noticing her sad tone, "hey, are you okay?"

"Hm? Of course I am! I'm just," Mina paused. "I'm just hoped that I'm still alive so I can explore more."

Jeongyeon just smile. "Mina, I understand you. But, isn't better if we're like this so, we can go anywhere we can freely?"

"But, nobody know us."

"That's the point! I like me for now," Jeongyeon says.

Mina sigh and change the topic, "I think we should go now, unnie. See you tomorrow?"

"What? Where are you going?"

"Doing my task," Mina force a smile. "See you tomorrow, unnie."

"Wait, Mina──" But sadly, she already pops away.

-

"Mina! Here you are! I searched you everywhere! Where have you been?" Jimin asks as Mina pops in front him.

"Somewhere."

"Anyways, I have cooked a dinner! Wanna eat with me?" Jimin happily says.

"I'm full," Mina looks down then back to him, "I think I'm going to the rooftop for now." Mina says and she pops away.

Jimin frowns. 'Why is she acting like that?' Then he remembers.

Ah, right.. She's upset with me obviously. I ate my lunch alone when she's with me. Then, she suddenly disappear until midnight.

Jimin quickly walk to the rooftop and sees Mina looking on the stars. He smile seeing her beautiful sides profile. She really looked like an angel that are given for him. He sigh as he took steps closer to her.

"Hey,"

Mina quickly turns, seeing Jimin walks to her. She silently sigh.

"hey." She answer.

But then, the silence begin. When Mina looked at him, he just look down with his both hand inside his pocket.

"I'm sorry," he finally broke the silence.

Mina frown, "For what?"

"For not having a lunch with you. It's my fault though. I literally promised to you but I didn't make it," he says.

Mina keep quiet.

"I'm just scared of people might be thinking I'm weird, again. I already had enough of what happened on my high school and I doesn't want it to be repeated." He added with his gentle voice.

"No, it's okay, Jimin. I understand. I'm just a ghost anyways. I doesn't need a foods to keep on living," she says, faking a smile.

"Don't say that. It's my promise to you." He added.

She look at him with a confused look. "No matter what you are, I still need to do my promise." He added.

Mina shook her head, "no, Jimin I swear it's fine, okay? If I doesn't even eat, I won't die cause I already did."

Jimin stop talking of her words. She doesn't seems mad. But the sadness can be seen by her eyes. He gulped, thinking that he just make her sad.

"There's something more important than eating, okay? So just stop." Mina added.

Jimin walks closer and sat beside her, "okay, I'm sorry if it's sounds like a force. I just hate seeing you upset."

She just hummed then the silence begin again. She inhale deeply, collecting all her courage to asks him.

"By the way,"

Jimin turns at her as she says something. He literally gives all of his attention to her. Even with or without Mina's tries, he's still giving it.

"Do you still remember the time where I told you, you need to helps me with something?" She turns at him and making an eye contact.

Jimin thinks for awhile, "yeah. What kind of help though?"

Mina blushes a little, "a-actually, uhh," she stutter.

Jimin waits patiently. He knows she's nervous, so he gave her a time to adjust herself till she's comfortable with her own question.

"This is an embarrassing help," she finally says.

Jimin frown, "well, how matter hard or embarassing it was, I will try my best to help you,"

She sigh and took a deep breath, "well~ d-do you remember t-the time where I was l-losing my breath on that closed school?"

"Yeah,"

"A-And, y-you did a thing right to keep myself down," she added, trying not to say the 'kiss' words cause she's too shy.

Jimin smirks, already know what she's saying. "What kind of thing I did?" He joked.

Mina whined when she thought he doesn't get the hint.

"Y-You did that thing! A-And, it's makes me remembers my memories a-a little." She finally says.

"Really? What thing did I do to you until you remember your memories?" He's still joking around.

"I-I just want you to help me to do it again s-so I can remember my memories b-back, b-but it seems l-like you doesn't remembers it so, n-no need I guess," she stutter.

"Just tell me what did I do? Maybe I can tries remembers it?"

"Argh~ just forget it." Mina whined and closed her face with her cute hand of blushing hard.

Jimin grin seeing her cute behaviour. Slowly pulled her by the neck and kissed her. Leaving her froze of him kissing her. He kissing her much longer than he did before. Mina just froze of received that sudden kiss.

'But, w-why I didn't remember anything?'