thirteen.

"Oh, hello young boy! I've never seen you around. Are you new to this area?"

Jimin froze at the cashier's question. He laugh awkwardly after notice the cashier waiting his answer.

"N-No~! I'm just having a short vacation with my friends here." Jimin smile kindly.

"Really? I hope you have a great time here~ Is someone, injured?"

Jimin nodded, "my friend fall in the lake nearby my staying place. She injured her legs."

The cashier and her friends gasp, making Jimin confused. "Um, w-why?"

"The lake is dangerous! Especially for a teenager like you!"

"That's right. Some peoples said it's dangerous cause it's haunted. Almost everyday teenager died of being pulled by a ghost inside the lake." Another girl say.

What?

Jimin quickly ran outside, not caring how the cashier called him, he ran away. Another misunderstood. He's scared the same thing happened to Jessica, happens at Mina. She always always around the lake when she's sad or sulking with Jimin.

While Jimin is running to lake around the motel, here's Mina, sad of being accused.

"I'm a girl too. Why can't I have the same reaction with that Jessica girl?" Mina mumble, playing water with her feets.

She sigh, closing her eyes, feeling tears coming out. Then, suddenly she's being pulled to be inside the lake. She managed to scream her out loud. She struggling to pull her legs away from that weird thing that pull her but she can't.

She give up and being pulled deeper inside. This is the end isn't?

With a force, Jimin pulls her arms, getting her to going up. He kick the ghost that pulls Mina away. Then, he manage to make Mina going up from the lake. He sees Mina, coughing letting out all the water in her body.

"Are you okay?" Jimin stutter, asking her. But, he's being pulled by her, hugging the cold her.

"What took you so long? I'm scared." She cried in his hug.

He feels guilty. He's mad at Mina for false statements and now, shehs getting the same thing.

"I'm sorry," He mumble, patting her back. "I'm so sorry."

-

"After a long day~ We finally go to grocery shop!" Mina cheers.

She looks at Jimin who's walking around to buy some vegetables.

"Hey, you should buy some meat too." Mina suddenly said, beside him.

He frowns and look at her. She shows him her cute smile.

"Please~?"

He gulps. Can she stop seducing me in public? He ignored her and keep picking vegetables.

"Yah, Jimin. We can't eat vegetables everyday." Mina whined and pouts.

"And we can't also eat meat everyday." He whisper and look at her.

She stare at his eyes that looking hers. She blushes and look down, "fine."

After buying some foods, they walk out from the store. But, one shop catch Mina's attention.

"Jimin!" She shouts.

He turns back around where Mina was. He sees her smiling.

"Look at this dress."