nine.

"C'mon, you're a ghost,"

He sees how Mina is slowly disappearing. He's anxious. He doesn't want her to leave yet. She makes him feel less lonely when she's around. She also makes him happy in the short time.

"Jimin,"  Her faint voice calls him.

"I-I will be back. Trust me.." She smile and that's where she's gone.

Jimin froze. No.. She can't be gone. He groans. Just right in the time, Hoseok and Jin comes to him.

"Jimin, what happened? Namjoon told me that he sees you here but you're talking to something that we can't see. It's a ghost?" Hoseok ask questions.

Jimin didn't answer all of the question but he stood up. "I'm going home."

"What?! We just started this!" Jin argue.

"It's also my decision if I want to stay or not!" Jimin shouts. He's not a good mood. So, he thinks, it's much better if he's alone so, he can calm himself down.

Jimin walk away, leaving the both of them in a silence.

"He's suddenly being in that mood. What happened?" Hoseok ask Jin.

*

"Mina, you can't go in this short time. You need to solve your things too." Jeongyeon's eyes started to be teary.

"But, unnie.. My body hurts even though I'm just a ghost. He even throw and push me hardly. I can't. I'm a ghost but, why I can have a feelings?" She confused.

"Mina, look me in the eyes."

So, Mina did. She stare at Jeongyeon's eyes like she said. Slowly her tears fall.

"Unnie.. Don't cry,"

"I don't care if you want this all not, but we're switching energy."

-

Here's Jimin at his apartment. Silence comes around his head. Everything looks dead for him. He can't hear the tv's sound. He can't hear anything but, Mina. Mina is playing around his head. He looks up at the ceiling.

"You really need to comeback, Mina."

He closed his eyes, preventing his tears from running out. Being mad at himself for not coming for Mina much faster so, she won't be weak as she is now.

"I told you to trust me, isn't?"

Jimin's head quickly shot on the dining room where he hear Mina's soft voice.

"Mina." Jimin stood up. Mina gave him her little smile.

She walk to him since he's not moving. She smile at him, "why would you be sad when I'm not around?"

Slowly Jimin holding her wrist, trying to make sure she's really in front him. Then, he pulls her into a hug. Hugging her tight, making sure she can't go anywhere.

He put his face on the shoulder, "you don't know,"

She pull away from the hug. "Then, tell me."

"You make me feel really happy in this short time. You means alot to me even we just met. And,"

He paused, looking down. Mina stares at him. Why is he crying?

"You can't just leave like that when you means alot to me." He continues.

"You're likely like my sister and my best friend. So, please don't leave." He added.

"I can't promise that one, Jimin.."

"At least you tell me that you can't promise that than you just left like that," He says again.

Mina looks down. "Jimin, a ghost also has a limit to live. We can't argue with that."

"At least tell me.. Am I a nothing to you?" He ask making Mina froze of the question.

Is he a nothing for me?

No.

He means alot. More than a brother,

And a best friend.

"Y-You means something to me too, okay." Mina tries to calm him down.

Jimin hug her once again, "please don't leave by my side again."

Mina smile, softly patting his back, giving supports, "I won't."

He took a deep breath after she pulls away from the hug. Mina was about to sat on the couch but he stops her from going.

"Does it still hurt?"

He suddenly asks. Mina gulped. He must be thinking I'm lying, huh?

"It does still hurt on my back after being thrown but, I think I'm fine." Mina add a little smile.

"But, I want you to feels really fine," he says.

"Um, what do you mean?"

A silence begin when Mina let out that question. When she notice that Jimin is moving closer, she aren't moving cause she's curieof his movement. He holds her wrist, pulling closer and kiss her in the lips.

Mina blushes at the way he removed his hand from her wrist to her waist, making her closed her eyes and kiss him back.

Why can't I have this feelings when I'm alive? She ask herself.

"That's what I mean."

♡ ♡ ♡
a/n; i hate how myself suddenly gave me a words of you really need to comeback, and that's makes me think of mina taking breaks of her anxiety. i miss her :')