♦️Sick Day | Fem!Sick!Russia x Fem!America♦️

Start from the beginning

"Just play the movie, любовь." (Russian: Love)

"As you wish~"

"Don't quote Princess Bride."

"I will and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

Russia just grumbled, shifting slightly and pulling America into her more, tangling their legs together. The movie began with its grand opening of the Russian palace during the era the movie was set in as loud and regal music played over it. Anastasia, as usual, dashed up to her Grammama and was introduced to the little golden box that plays Once Upon a December.

"I'm annoyed they don't have Russian accents," America complained for like the twentieth time. She always said that when they watched that movie, followed with, "Russian accents are amazing, why aren't they using that to their advantage?"

"Because Americans suck," Russia chuckled sleepily, rubbing her cheek into America's hair. It was so soft and fluffy – like one of those faux fur pillows. But better because she could also cuddle up to her American and feel the comforting warmth of the other. Plus, America had a really nice shampoo that smelt like berries and ice cream.

"God, tell me about it," the striped country groaned, tracing her fingers along the arms around her waist soothingly, knowing her wife loved it when she did that - and she would love it even more since she was exhausted. Russia hummed gratefully at her actions and nuzzled her some more.

About halfway into the movie America quietly called, "Honey?"

Russia didn't respond.

"Russia?"

No response.

America smiled and turned off the TV, carefully peeling the Slavic country's arms off her, shimmying off the couch and flopping onto the floor. Standing up, she scooped up Russia in her arms effortlessly and carried her to their bedroom. She tucked her in gently, leaving her with a loving kiss on the forehead before leaving the room to have a shower and brush her teeth. She figured Russia would be fine in her current attire since it was fairly loose clothing, so she didn't bother taking it off her.

Once America had completed her evening tasks she slipped under the covers and snuggled up to her wife, who was happy to unconsciously wrap her up in a hug. America sighed contentedly and soon fell asleep cuddling her big bear.

▪▪¤▪▪

"I told you you were dying, and what you do? Ignore me."

"Kролик, I'm sorry. Can you please – " (Russian: Bunny)

"Take care of you? No way," America retorted, looking in the mirror to tie her tie properly. "I warned you that it would be cold, and you didn't listen; this is your own fault."

Russia blew her nose miserably and groaned, wrestling the duvet on top of her. Unfortunately, her efforts were fruitless, and her wife had the pleasure to watch her struggle pathetically to escape her bonds. America chuckled as she went limp, clearly giving up and lying in defeat under the fabric.

"Now look what you've done," America chided in amusement, walking over and tucking in Russia properly.

"Мой ангел (Russian: My angel)," Russia whispered, cupping the side of America's face as she leant over her, making the striped country blush. "Пожалуйста, оставайтесь со мной. Я не хочу быть одна." (Russian: Please stay with me. I don't want to be alone.)

America felt her face warm as Russia stared pitifully up at her, rubbing her thumb on her cheek.

"...okay fine. But only because you're adorable and I love you," America gave in, kissing her forehead and patting her chest. She straightened up, leaving Russia's hand to flop down onto her torso, "I'll call work and say I can't make it, you need a shower."