We Are Victorious

Epilogue- Part 3

"Night bubs" Ayla kisses Asher's head, her second child that was now two years old.

"Night Mummy" He tiredly turns around gripping onto Shawn's childhood teddy in his small arms. Ayla leaves the door open a little and goes to Selenes room, the four year old was giggling and squealing as Shawn had her up in his arms, running around the room.

"Hey you" Ayla smiles walking in. "Is it bed time now?" Selene asks. "It is" Shawn puts her down in her bed tucking her in and he leans down kissing the top of her head, moving her precious curls out the way. "I love you"

"Love you to the garden" Selene giggles. "Yeah? I love you all the way to Paris"

Selene places her tiny hands on Shawn's cheeks. "I love you all the way to where Santa lives"

"That's a lot of love" Shawn kisses her button nose

"And Mummy. I love Mummy so much" The little girl reaches up for her mother. "I love you even more" Ayla kisses the tip of her nose.

"And you love daddy?" Selene asks. "I do" Ayla nods pulling back. Shawn could feel all the love run through his veins. He leans down kissing the top of his baby's head. "Night gorgeous" He then gets up taking Ayla's hand as they walk out.

Shawn takes Aylas waist, pulling her into his body as they reach their room. "What do you want?" She asks cheekily, turning around in his arms to cup his cheeks.

"You, always you" he gently pushes her back so she ends up flat on her back on the bed. Shawn gets between her legs, hovering down to her lips.

"Fuck, you're so pretty"

Ayla grins, she grabs the material of his shirt pulling him down to meet her lips. His lips eagerly lock with hers, dying for her sweetness. "Hmm Shawn" Ayla holds his face lovingly.

"Yeah?" He breathlessly goes back in for another kiss. She couldn't help but smile against his puffy lips. "Let's get in bed"

"We are in bed" he pulls back to kiss down her neck. "I mean let's sleep, we can do this all day tomorrow when the kids go to your parents" she says.

"Fine" he mumbles, he grips her waist and gets her tucked in bed, Shawn gets in beside her, his arm around her body. "Night gorgeous" He kisses the top of her head.

-
As the night rolled on it finally came to two am and Ayla was wide awake, sat up in bed, the duvet pulled up to her chin in fear where as Shawn slept peacefully beside her.

The gods of thunder, lighting and rain were out to play tonight.

"Ayla" Shawn rasps. "Yeah?" She whispers not looking away from the flashes of lightening.

"Hey, come back to me" he tugs her thigh under the covers. "I can't sleep, go back to sleep"

Shawn sighs softly, he gets up lazily and engulfs her torso in a warm hug, holding her close. "The lightening can't get you" he says jokingly kissing her side.

"I know that"

"And the rain can't touch you"

"I know"

"And the wind can't get in"

"I know. It's the noise that scares me" She gulps looking over at him. His eyes were tiredly fluttering.

"Baby, come on let me hold you" Shawn pulls her towards his body, his naturally warm skin coming in contact with hers, however, she remains frightened of the storm.