Chapter 34

Demi's pov-

Finally packing my things for the end of the Neonlights tour. I'm so exhausted, but excited to see my family.

"Hey Dems! We Just want to say goodbye" Dinah yelled from afar. She still thinks I'm going to kill her for the pie in my face thing. But I didn't care, this was my best tour so far.

"Get over here D. I'm not going to kill you" She stepped out from behind the door. "I just want to say bye" She slowly took her time walking towards us and hid behind Normani.

"Just so you know, I'm waving the white flag here" Dinah said pulling out a tissue and waving it around.

"Go on Demi" Ally giggled rolling her eyes.

"Where's Cher?" As if she heard me, She yelled running in towards the hotel room. "Ok, now that we're all here, I just want to say thank you all so much for an amazing, interesting, crazy ass tour. Now promise me, we are going to keep in touch no matter what"

"Of Course Demi. And you know your boys love us to much we can't get away from them." Camila smiled pulling me into the biggest hug.

"Gosh I know" playfully rolling my eyes. I hugged each girl separately, then did a huge group hug.

On the plane, I slept the whole ride home. I was pretty exhausted and probably might sleep when I get home.

Strangely as I got off the plane, I had expected Dani to pick me up. But instead Dallas and Emma where there waiting. I didn't mind, but I seriously wanted to see my wife.

"Aunt Dem" Emma screamed.

"Hey baby girl" I yelled and picked her up twirling her around. "Hey Dal" I said and hugged my older sister. "Where's Dan?"

"She told me to pick you up cause she had a meeting with the boys teacher today" She shrugged and picked up some of my bags.

"Really?" I pouted. "I wanted her and them" She playfully rolled her eyes.

Taking a nice hot shower or bath is what I needed, and that was exactly what I was doing. It was so relaxing I didn't notice the door slowly opening.

"Who is it?" I called. The door swung open and I was met with Dani. She smiled widely at me and sat down next to the tub.

"Hiya gorgeous" she waved making me laugh. She was so cute and just ugh!

"Hi baby" I said pulling on her arm to kiss me. She leaned in and pressed her lips on mine. "Where's my babies"

"Sleeping. After school they take naps. Which I am so thankful for" She giggled. "Anyways, what are you doing there alone?" I watched her lips smirk and giggle.

"I was just waiting on my amazing wife to get home." I rubbed on her arm and she knew what I wanted.

"Are we role playing? I don't want to lose character if we are" I laughed at her and nodded biting my lower lip. "Well then, since she's not home" She began to remove her shirt so slowly.

"Don't be a fucking tease now" She rolled her eyes and just removed it.

After awhile we came out the shower and changed. It was noticeable of how much I missed her.

Dani was making mini bagel pizzas for Dinner, while I went upstairs to check on the boys.

As I went into there room, Nicky was just about to get out of bed when he noticed me standing there.

"Mama!" He yelled and ran towards me. He cause Alex to wake up and jump onto my arms aswell.

"Hi babies. Come on mommy's making our favorite" they nodded and raced each other downstairs.

"There about done. Maybe after we can go watch a movie?" I nodded and kissed her cheek.

"What do you guys want to drink" I asked. The wanted Apple juice, so I looked around and couldn't find any. "Dan? There's no Apple Juice" She turned around and rammed into the refrigerator.

"Shit!" She whispered. "I'll go" She grabbed her keys and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"I'll finish the pizza. Just hurry" She nodded and started walking away When Nicki ran after her.

"Mom No" he said pulling on her shirt she bent down and picked him right up.

"I have to get your Apple Juice." He shook his head with a serious face.

I gave them a confused face and took Nick away from her. He shouted and yelled but Dani just left.

"Hey! What's wrong?" I asked sitting him on the chair.

"I don't want mommy to go" He said angry. "I hate aunt Lily" he mumbled and ran up to his room.

A/n: so idk yet if this story will be on hold, but for now it will be. I have been doing a lot of things lately so I haven't been writing. But I will try my best to update more often. If you guys have any ideas for this story, Kik or message. Or if you guys need any help, I'm here!