Chapter 44

"Wake up, Nicky" I said jumping out of bed. "We're going to Aunt Jennel's house" I screamed. Nick sat up and rubbed his eyes looking around the room.

"Morning boys" mom said walking into our room. "Today we are going with aunt Jen to go get fitted for your tux." She picked up Nicky and took him to the bathroom. She washed his face and brushed his teeth as I did it myself.

"Can we eat McDonald's breakfast?" I asked giving my mom a pouty look.

"Your grounded, but it all depends on Nicky" I smiled at Nick and nodded my head telling him to say yes.

Before getting to the car, I saw my best friend Michael and his sister Mariah. They were playing basketball and running around till they saw me. They lived next door.

"Hey dude! Are coming over today?" Michael asked.

"Hi Alex" Mariah smiled brightly and waved letting her bracelet that I gave her bounce around.

I'm only 7, so I didn't give her an expensive bracelet or anything cause I don't have money, but the 25 cent ones you get from the machine. I worked hard for those 50 cents. Which I spent on Gum and the bracelet.

Yes, I like Mariah, but Michael can't know. His my best friend and would probably not like that.

"Hello" I waved back trying to not sound happy. "I have to ask my mom. I'm grounded"I shrugged.

"Ask her, but later when she's not busy" I nodded at Michael and jogged my way to the car.

* * *

"Jennel, the tux is big on him" aunt Des said sliding the coat on me.

"I'll ask the tailor to fix it. How's Nicky's?" Jen asked my mom who was in the dressing room next door. I looked at myself in the mirror and pretended to pose around.

"I look good in a tux" I told Des.

"Very handsome" she giggled.

As the tailor was now fixing my tux, I grabbed Mandy's little hand and walked around the tux shop looking at the different tuxs. Nicky followed along and smiled.

"What do you guys think? Should I wear the red one or the white one?" I asked.

We were having a small dance for easter at school, and I was hoping to ask Mariah to dance with me, even if I wasn't the best dancer.

Mandy and Nicky clapped and I knew they like the black tux with the white vest.

"Mom!" I yelled. My mom looked at me and walked over with a small nod. "Can you buy me this? But I don't want the coat" she raised her brows and sighed.

"For what?" She laughed. I didn't want to tell anybody cause someone was going to laugh. I told my aunt Maddie and she laughed claiming it was the cutest thing, and because of that I don't want to tell anybody.

"Its for nothing. Just for a dance at school" She smiled and nodded.

"Why weren't you going to tell me about the dance?" I shrugged. "Nicky? Want one to?" Nicky nodded and I knew I was going to get one.

"Yes!" I shouted I grabbed Nicky's and Mandy's hand and walked them to aunt Jen and Des were.

"I have tickets to Disney! Who wants to go!" Aunt Jen yelled. We cheered wanting to go. "Let's go now then" we smiled and walked to the car.

Getting there I looked at my mom and smiled. She on the other hand looked nervous. I grabbed her hand and smiled.

"What's wrong mom?" I asked.

"Nothing" she looked down at me and smiled before kissing me on the head. "Is it the baby?" She nodded and rubbed her stomach. "Can I feel it?"

"There's nothing to feel now. The baby is just growing. I'm just hungry" I nodded and looked at aunt Jen.

"Jen! My moms hungry. Which means the baby is hungry. We need to feed my mom!" I exclaimed which earned me giggles from Jen and Des.

"Ok, ok!" Jennel laughed. "We can get her a turkey leg" I smiled and nodded towards my mom.

* * *

"How did you get the tickets?" Mom whispered to Jen.

We were currently seated for the night parade and fireworks. We were in the way front as Jen, Des and mom were steated behind us on a bench.

"Dani. She got the job this morning" I turned slowly and watched as mom nodded. "Have you talked to her? I know she wants to talk to you guys. Will you tell her about the baby?"

"I want to talk to her. Believe me I do, but Alex doesn't want to, and it hurts me" I looked forward and sighed furrowing my brows. "And I can't. At least not yet"

I don't want to hurt mom. That's the last thing I wanted to do, but I don't want to talk to my other mom. I understand that she needed to leave, but I'm still mad.

Going home, I went to my room and walked to the window and opened it. Michael's and Mariah's room window was just right across from mines. Michael was asleep and Mariah was watching TV. She waited for me.

"pst!" She turned back slowly and smiled as she seen me. "Your still up?"

"I wanted to know you got home safe" I think my cheeks are getting hot. They feel weird.

"Here" I grabbed the bucket from the floor and place some Mickey ears I thought she would like and this cool action figure for Michael in them. I connected it to the string attached to our rooms and slid it over to her. We used it whenever Michael and I were playing or trying to send one another something. "Hope you like it"

"I love it! How do I look!" She took the hat from the Disney bag and placed it on her head. She looked beautiful.

"Pretty. Very pretty" she smiled taking the ears and placing them on her bed which was next to Michael's.

"Thank you, Alex. See in the morning?" she waved. I nodded and watched as she turned off the TV and closed the blinds.

* * *

A/n: I'm going to start switching POVs around in the story. Also I just uploaded my first chapter of my new story 'unknown Call' vote on it and tell me what you think. Also I want to write a Lauren and Tori fanfic!! Should I!?!??