Chapter 32

Dani's pov-

"Why are you so cute" Demi yelled hugging me from behind. I laughed and wrapped an arm around her. She admire the roses and the cheesy greeting card I had bought her.

"Demi, we all know who's the cute one, and it's not me. And besides I had to get you something before we leave today" Later on tonight after Demi's last concert in Texas, was mine and the boys last day with Demi til she was done touring.

"please do not remind me. I hate that you guys can't stay" I smiled and watched her sit on the the hotels bed with Her legs crossed.

"baby, you know the boys have school" I said walking over to her and kissing the side of her head which was now shaved. I didn't mind it though. She looked hot as hell. Like a sexy punk chick or something, but her hair was still pink.

"I know, I know, I want my babies to be smart and graduate from high school and do something big" I nodded at Demi. "I want them to finish school. Cause I never did" Demi was homeschooled, so she never graduated from high school. But she does have her GED.

"See that's why we have to leave. But let's not talk about that now" I grabbed her hand leading her out the hotel room. "we have to meet your mom and Dad at the restaurant" She nodded dragging her feet to follow.

"are my babies there" She asked in her sad tone that I hate.

"yes baby. Please Demi, don't be sad" I stopped in the middle of the lobby and cupped her cheeks into my hands. "I love you baby, I hate seeing you sad" She looked up at me and cracked a little smile. Her dimple slowly appearing. It made me just want to kiss it. It looked so adorable on her.

"fine" She then leaned into me and placed her her perfect lips on my cheek. I blushed resting my head on top of her before I took her hand and ran to the suv. Max drove and had a partner with him just I. case it got crazy at the restaurant.

When we got to the restaurant, we couldn't really make it through the door with fans and paps trying to get Demi's attention. Thank God for Max and his partner. When we went inside, we walked to the back and sat on the biggest table they had. Diana, Eddie, Maddie and Dallas greeted us. I haven't seen them in awhile.

"Hi everyone" I waved as I took my seat between Demi and Nicki.

"It's good seeing You again Dani. How are the boys without Demi" Diana asked messing with Alex's hair. I looked at them then back at her.

"there fine now. The first week was horrible. They yelled for her, cried for her. I'm surprised at how much water came out of their little bodys" I laughed. "but now their ok. They have been going to headstart and learning new things."

"that's really great. I love what your doing to them Dani" I smiled and watched the grandmother of my kids kiss their heads.

"Are you gonna stay for the rest of the tour" Maddie asked.

"Well, we would, but unfortunately, the boys have school to get back to school"

"That sucked. I really wanted to spend time with my nephews" We laughed and waited for the waiter to come and take some orders.

After dinner we all went to the hotel and hung out for a bit then to the venue Demi was performing at. Nicki and I went to the the balcony and watched Demi from afar since Nicki hated being around people. The doctor said it was common for kids with autism to want to be alone and away from crowded crowds. So Alex stood with Demis parents and Maddie backstage.

"are you ok Nicki" I asked As I watched him Stand up looking down to the empty stage.

"wheres Mama?" He asked. I smiled and picked him up placing him on my lap.

"She's coming right now. In a little bit after the girls" He nodded and looked around the venue. He later sat on my laps and quietly snuggled his face into my side. He brought his blanket to his face and used it as a pillow. I smiled pulling out my phone. I took a picture of him and sent it to Demi.

Later on after the Venue, we went back to the hotel to grab our things. Lauren and Camila took the boys while Demi and I place things back into luggages. 

"So I been thinking about stuff lately" She said folding some of the boys clothes. I place a suit case onto the floor and looked at her. She looked a bit scared and nervous.

"what kind of stuff. I hope not getting a divorce or anything?" She looked at me if I was stupid.

"Danielle, that is never going to happen. But no that is not what I'm thinking" She sat on the bed in front of me. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it a bit.

"then what's up"

"Dan, I want to have another..." she trailed off looking away from me.

"another what babe?" I smiled at her so she would feel less nervous.

"baby" She whispered. I breathed in Deeply and stared at her. Another baby? But why? Sure I would love to, but maybe not now. Demi's career is taking off again perfectly since the boys are now in that perfect age. I don't want her missing work cause of another kid. I Let out my breath and scratched the back of my neck.

"Another baby? Like baby baby" She laughed and nodded.

"yes a baby baby" I half smile taking her hand.

"Are you sure? You don't want to wait til like after the Tour or something"

"Well of course after the Tour. I don't want to be having morning sickness during tour. Besides our insemination doctor is in LA babe" I sighed in relif and kissed her. I have only a couple weeks to really decide if I'm ready to have another baby.

"are we done?" I asked referring to the suit ceases. She nodded and helped me take them to Max who placed them into the car.

"look mommy" Demi and I turned around to see Lauren and Camila holding the boys with new shirts on. I laughed at the shirts and nodded at Demi.

"Copy and paste. That's cute Girls" Demi laughed.

"Yeah I know. Lolo and I saw these at Vancouver. We instantly thought of the twins" Camila Sat Copy down, which was Nicky. And Lauren did the same with paste, Alex.

"go show your Mothers" Lauren said. They listen and ran towards us.

Paparazzi blocked the airports as usual. This time, Demi felt like taking pictures with fans, and took the boys along. The paparazzi asked why I was leaving the Tour early. I simply ignored them. I still can't deal with these people and Demi and I have been together for years.

"Call me when you land please" Demi said hugging my waist. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and nodded.

"I promise baby. As soon as I land, I'll call you" She smiled and lightly kissed my lips, which soon got heated up a bit.

"bye babies. See you when I finish work, ok" Demi knelt down and hugged both boys kissing their heads. "I love you guys" She stood up and faced me one more time. "I love you Dani"

"I love you to Demi" Our plane was boarding so I gave Demi a quick peck on the cheek, got the boys, and waved till we couldn't see them anymore.

A/N: Guys I finally updated!! Sorry it's a bit short. it kinda sucked though anyways,Tell me what you think of my new cover for Adopted.

Love you All!!!!