Chapter 15

Demi's pov-

The boys woke me up by jumping on the bed. I looked at my pillow that was soaked with My tears. I grabbed the boys and took them in the restroom, so they can shower.

"who's ready for the birthday party" I smiled, washing their hair.

"I am" Alex said happily.

"What about you baby" I asked Nick. He shrugged playing with his toy.

"I want mommy" he whispered. It broke my heart. I took them out wrapping them in a towel.

"Alex, no" I said as I seen him take off without his towel. He was running around naked. "no, baby" Nick simply walked to his room sitting on his bed.

"Dem, I found a naked Alex" I heard downstairs. It was Dallas. I ran downstairs with the towel.

"Sorry, he ran off" she laughed. I wrapped him, taking him upstairs. Dallas followed.

"Sowrry Mommy" he giggled.

"I saw the news, how are you" Dal asked helping me dress Nicki.

"I don't know, I don't want to talk about it. Its my babies birthday and I have to be happy" She shook her head and began changing Nick. I went for a shower then changed to a beautiful summer dress, with my leather jacket on top.

Dallas called a lot of people and stuff and the back yard looks like a freaken circus. Alex looked he was having the time of his life, but Nick held on to his blanket sitting on the table.

"Baby, please go and have fun its your birthday" He shook his head. "want to get your face painted" I asked. He nodded with a smile. I grabbed his hand taking him to the lady doing the painting. After she was done, he looked like sipderman.

My family and some friends were finally here. Maddie came holding Nick in her arms.

"found him trying to open the doors" She giggled.

"Nicholas, what are you doing" He shook his head and wiggled himself out Maddie's hold. He walked to the cotton candy machine.

"Poor little guy" Maddie said and walked away joining him. Alex came to me running, looking like the hulk.

"you look so cute baby" he giggled kissing my cheek. "go find Nicki" I put him down as he ran off to go look for him.

He came back not that long after with Nick. I picked him up and grabbed Alex's hand, taking him to the where my parents where. Nick started wiggling, trying to get away.

"Mama, down" he said.

"no baby, let's go see grandma and grandpa" He wiggled again.

"NO" he yelled. he wiggled and jumped down running. I ran after him til I seen someone pick him up. "mommy" he said.

"hey baby" Dani said.

"what are you doing here" I said with anger rising in my voice. She ignored me walking in. "Danielle, I'm serious"

"why Demetria, there my kids too. You can't keep them away from me"

She was right, especially how Nick was acting. "besides, we need to talk please"

"No"

"please" she asked again with pleading eyes.

"No, now drop it"

"fine" she grabbed Nick taking him to Lily, Dani's friend.

"Alex, Come here. I have a surprise" He ran to her. She pulled out two full bags of toys and stuff. "This is Nicki's and this is Alex's" they opened it like there were no tomorrow. They smiled and pulled out everything in awe.

"you didn't have to do that" I said.

"There my kids, I wanted to" she said with a smile and helped them with there gifts.

It was cake time and We took them to the table with a big cake. It was split in two, one side was sipderman for Nicki, and the other was angry birds for Alex.

We sang happy birthday, and watched them blow out the candles.

"A family picture" My mom yelled. She didn't know what was going on, so I went close to Dani, as they took the picture.

The party was over and it was time For Dani to go. Nicki held on to her since he was asleep.

"I'm going to take him, to bed and get some clothes" I nodded and followed her upstairs. She laid him down. "night baby"

"don't go mama" we heard.

"I have to baby, but if your mom let's you, we can go to the zoo tomorrow" he smiled.

"please mommy"

"if you behave" he nodded lying back down.

"good night, goodnight Alex" she kissed both their heads and went to the room. She gathered clothes and went downstairs.

"Dani" she stopped and look back. "if you can, can you take care of them tomorrow" she nodded.

"sure" She gave me small wave and a really bad fake smile. Her eyes turned to a dark blue. Then she left.

A/N: I'm so tired so I might not upload more. I'm going for a nap. but after I'll upload more. ♥