chapter 13

Dani's pov-

I woke up To Alex creeping in the room. I stood up trying not to wake Demi, so she can stay in.

"what's wrong bubbs" He yawned, he looked like he was still asleep. "come on" We went to his room to see Nick sitting in his bed playing with his toy. "come on Nicki" he stood up and followed.

We went downstairs to see Lauren on the couch. I guess they stood over or something. I sat on the couch opposite from ber with the boys.

"Morning Dani, and boys" she smiled.

"morning" I said with a smile.

"Lolo, play" Alex said.

"who's Lolo" I asked confused.

"oh I am people call me Lauren or Lolo" she smiled taking the boys to the kitchen.

My phone vibrated, I forgot I left it on the table. I checked and it was a text from Jennel.

J- going out for coffee if you want to join me. Destiny is at work and hate being alone.

Me- on my way.

I grabbed a piece of paper and pen.

I wrote Demi a note and handed it to Lauren, as I walked in the kitchen.

"hey Lauren, you mind taking care of the boys while I go out" I asked.

"sure" she said happily.

"thanks, and give this to Demi when she wakes up" I went upstairs and got ready.

After my quick shower, I changed to skinny jeans, A grey shirt, My adida high tops, and a varsity sweater. I kissed Demi's cheek and left downstairs.

"bye guys, and thanks Lauren" Nick ran to me hugging one of my legs. "hey, I'll come back"

"don't go mommy" He tightened his grip.

"I'll come back, and we'll go for ice cream" He let go as Lauren took him off.

"ok" I kissed his head and walked out the door and into my car. I drove for awhile til I hit the Starbucks Jennel and I use to go to.

"Hey Dan" she waves standing up for a hug.

"Hey" I sat across from her.

"I ordered you the usual, if you don't mind" She hand me a cup of coffee.

"its fine" I smiled.

"where's my Nephews" she giggled.

"home with some of Demi's guest" I said taking a small sip of the coffee.

We talked til it was time for her to go home. We stood up so we can walk to her car. She stood on the edge of the side walk, like she was walking on a rope. We stopped at her car.

"Well, thanks for coffee" I said standing in front of her.

"anytime" as she was going to hug me, she lost balance and our lips touch and we saw a flash. "Dani, I'm sorry, I tripped" I stood quiet. I walked away as fast as I can to my car.

All my color was gone, like I seen a ghost or something. I parked my car in The drive way and seen Demi car Car was gone.

I stood in the car for awhile. I can't believe that happen. Dumb ass paps are going to twist the story. What will Demi say. I rushed out the car and to the front door. I opened the door to see Demi.

"are ok babe" i heard Demi ask.

"yeah, yeah I'm fine. Jussst tiiredd" I said thinking of a quick lie.

"well let's go watch Tv upstairs, maybe that will get rid of your tiredness" She giggled.

"I'm no, its ok, I don't feel like watching Tv anyways" I  bit my lower lip nervously and ran up the stairs. I don't want Demi turning on the Tv and them saying lies. I don't want them ruining Us.

A/N: there you go. sorry :/