Chapter 9

Demi's pov-

After we had finished eating the pizza, we took the boys to play.

I stood by Dani the whole time, with our fingers interlocked. Its just scaring knowing I almost lost her.

Dani cuffed my cheeks and planted a sweet kiss in my lips. She smiled like she would always smile. I smiled and giggled pecking her lips repeatedly.

"listen love birds, we have to go, we'll come back tomorrow" Jennel said kissing the boys head. Her and Destiny Hugged us all and left chucky cheese.

"mommy, I tired" Nick said jumping To Dani's arm.

"wanna go home" he nodded his head, rubbing his eye.

"I'll go get Alex" I said and walked to find him. This place isn't big, so I'm pretty sure I'll find him.  "Alex" I called.

"hi mommy" I heard Alex say behind me. I turned and bend down on a knee, to his level.

"hey baby, come on its time to go" I said fixing his sweater on him.

"I don't want to go home" he whined.

"we have to, but I'll tell you what, do want to visit aunt Dallas" his little eyes lit up.

"ya, I want to see Emma" I nodded and grabbed his little hand.

Since the whole thing with Dani, we missed our babies first birthday. Its was supposed to be special. As I approached Dani, I told her we needed to have a birthday party. She agreed to it and were going to have one this Saturday.

We made it to the car and strapped the boys in there seats. Dani was finally driving around.

"where to" Dani asked starting the car.

"Dallas's house"

"all right" she started driving and made in the Usa came on the radio. She smiled as she turned it up. "you know, this song made me think twice the day of the accident" she said.

"really" she nodded. I leaned in and kissed her cheek as she drove.

The boys were singing along which I thought was so cute even though they didn't know the words. I pulled out my iphone, and took a video sending it to keek.

"my babies, know how to sing"  I yelled dancing around. Dani giggled the whole time till the song was over.

"where here" Dani's said excitedly. She jumped out the car and unstrapped the boys.

We made our way to the door. I knocked and Rob answered.

"Hey guys" He said happily. He opened the door wider and sat us in the couch. "what's up my little Nephews" he said smiling.

"Hey" Alex said. Nick was asleep in Dani's arm.

"We were around, and thought we say hi" I said sitting Alex in my couch.

"Where Emma" Alex said.

"She playing in her room, you can go" Rob laughed, and without even asking her ran like the wind.

"Alexander Drew Lovato, no running" Dani said softly,trying not to wake Nick. I just smiled at her for remembering his full name.

"Its ok, boys are boys" Dallas said  walking in. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. It feels like I haven't seen her in so long. "I missed you to Demi" she giggled.

"Sorry, its just been awhile" I let her go and sat back down in the couch.

"so, how are you Dani" Dallas asked her. She looked up from Nick and looked around.

"I'm better then I ever been" She took my hand taking it to her lips, setting a gently kiss. "I got my memory, so you can say I am better"

"really? that's amazing" Dallas said.

"were you scared" Rob said.

"I was a bit, I didn't think I was married. I still thought I was 19" she giggled.

We talked for an hour more, then went home to take the boys there baths, the sleep.

"Finally asleep" Dani whispered silently, as she closed the boys door.

"Good. let's go lay down" I took her hand, dragging her to our bed. She laid taking me with her.

"I love you" She said before kissing me so passionately, that I felt the love. She ran her fingers through my hair and watching the strands fall, scattering my shoulders.

"I love you more" I covered us both as she repeatedly kissed my neck, making her way to my lips. From there you know what happens. We made love to each other, and it was more passionate then the rest. I did love this girl, and hope to stay with her for the rest of my life.

A/N: hey guys, so I got some new ideas for the story, and like I said, its just beginning. There will be some twists, so keep an eye on that, and I didn't really like this chapter, but what do you guys think?? ♥