Chapter 17

Demi's pov-

Its been a couple of days since Dani and I fought. I'm not taking it good, but who wouldn't. I miss her

"Mom, I hungry" Alex said coming into the kitchen.

"ok baby, go get Nicki" He nodded going upstairs.

The door bell rang and I went to get it. I have been working a lot, so Dallas is helping with the boys. I haven't let Dani See the boys. I open the door to see her.

"Can I please, see them" She demanded. I open the door wider without saying a word. She stood by the couch waiting.

"MOMMY!" Nick yelled. He ran downstairs and on the last step jumped in her arms. She spinned  him around, kissing his cheek. "mom why you cry" he asked her. I didn't even notice.

"cause I missed you and your brother" she smiled picking up Alex. "are you guys hungry" they nodded there heads. "tell mom"

"mom, I'm hungry" they both said.

"ok let me make dinner" I said and slowly walked to the kitchen.

"no Demi, I'm here to take you guys out" She put the boys down, and walked near me.

"I'm not hungry, you can take the boys" She shook her head. I don't want her to know I miss her.

"Demi come on, I miss you guys so much. After this dinner, I'll leave you alone" I nodded.

"fine, let me get ready" she smiled and my heart started melting. How I missed that smile. I went upstairs to get ready.

Dani's pov-

"Mom, blanket" Nicki said running in his room. I walked behind him, slowly entering his room.

I miss this house so much. Waking up every morning to my beautiful wife, and kids. The house changed and it was sad.

"mom, look shoes" Alex lifted his pants and showed me his new shoes.

"Wow babe, who got them for you" I asked. He thought about then answered

"Wilmer" Who the hell is Wilmer. He smiled sitting next to me.

"who's Wilmer bubbs" I asked. He shrugged his shoulder. Demi came in a beautiful dress stopping above her, with her hair lose. She looked absolutely beautiful, but i looked away, and to think I had a nice beautiful night set up for us.

"are we ready" She said. We went downstairs and went in my car. "so, where's Dinner" she asked.

"yard house" I said with no emotion to my voice. I was just so curious in who in the hell is Wilmer.

"What's wrong" she asked I shook my head. I parked my car into the parking lot and paid the guy.

We entered the place and got seated in a big booth. I sat on one side with Nicki, while Demi took the other side with Alex.

"What are you going to order Nicki" I asked him.

"Pizza" he laughed. A waitress came and we ordered our drinks.

"Mrs. Lovato, your flowers" A guy said. I had gotten them from Demi, but I don't know now.

"wow, there beautiful" Demi said trying to make conversation. "who gave them to you"

"Umm...well, they were for you" I said putting them down. she looked at me kind of hurt.

"what do you mean 'were'"

"I had a lot set up for you, and this was one of them. But now I don't know" She gave me a confused face.

"What"

"Just forget it" The boys drinks came and my surprise for Demi. Her favorite wine, with a very expensive charm bracelet hung around.

"you really had this set up, did you" I nodded.

"yeah, I was trying to show you, you mean everything to me, and I am sorry" I whispered. She took my hand and pulled away.

"Dani" I looked away looking for a waitress. My mouth was getting dried.

"ready to order" she asked.

"can I have a pink lemonade, please" I asked. she wrote it down and looked at me again.

"anything to eat"

"no thank you" I half smiled and sunk in my seat, watching them order.

A/N: who has watched the new music video of one direction. I watched it in class and that was a bad idea. Now I can't stop crying, with a very ugly headache :'/ ♥