Chapter 77 part 1-3

Demi POV
"Are you sure you guys are okay?" Dallas asks. "We're fine. And you've been a big help... Thank you." I say before hugging my taller sister. "Of course... Let me know about Maddie's party." I nod before she gets into the car and leaves. Maddie's birthday is next month so we're planning a party for her. I'm going out today with Drew so start planning some ideas. I go inside and go into the kitchen. Colton's making the kids breakfast. We started back on our normal schedule. He's remembering stuff gradually. We're hoping it'll all come back one day. He has a month off work to get better so hopefully he has his memory back before then. "Hey. I'm gonna go meet up with Drew today." I say walking in. He looks at me confused. "Drew is Maddie's boyfriend." He nods. He knows Maddie cause I told him about her. "I wanna go!" Corey says with pancakes in his mouth. I look at him. "Me too!" Kenzie says. "Corey you have school tomorrow. Is your homework done?" "Yes." He says lying. He blinks a lot when he lies. I squint my eyes. "Okay no but I wanna see Drew. Please? I promise I'll get it done later." "Alright. Go get dressed then." They go get dressed and I turn to Colton. "Wanna come too?" He shrugs and nods. "Alright. Then I'll get this little man together." I say picking CJ up. After thirty minutes of getting everything together we go to the restaurant. Drew's not here yet so we get a table. I sit with CJ's carrier on the inside of the booth, Colton sits in between Kenzie and Corey on the other side and then there's a chair pulled around the side for Drew. "Mommy Chocolate milk." Kenzie says. "Okay." I say. Drew soon gets here. We order and starting talking. Colton just listens, giving ideas here and there. As I eat CJ wakes up and starts to get fussy so I feed him a bottle. We finish up and have pretty good ideas. I'll have to go shopping soon and send out invitations. Bea is in charge of making a list of people. I'm making the invitations.

~~~~~

Demi POV
Christmas is soon approaching. CJ is one month old and is one of the cutest little boys next to Corey. Colton's memory is still not fully back to the way it was, but it has gotten better and I couldn't be happier. His last doctors appointment was last week. His wrap is off his stomach now and he's cleared to go back to work which scares the hell out of me. He decided not to go back until after the holidays but still... Even though Colton remembers a little bit about our relationship, we haven't gotten close sexually. I just started working out to get rid of the baby weight, he couldn't do it because of his ribs and now that Christmas is coming up and we have three kids to buy for we've just been really busy. Today we're having a day out, just us. We're going out to shop for the kids and our family but still, it's just us. I drop the kids off at Drew's along with the party stuff for Maddie's birthday party the week after Christmas and he's gonna start finding out what we have and what we're missing. He also offered to watch the kids so it's perfect. We get to the mall and go into toys r us. We buy a few things there and then Colton gets hungry which isn't new so we go to the food court. While we're there we get noticed and asked to take pictures. I take some but Colton doesn't want too which they respect knowing his situation. One of the girls ask why I haven't posted any pictures of CJ since he was born and answer that social media hasn't been my top priority but I will try to post some cute pictures soon. They leave and we go home. Drew is keeping the kids for another couple hours so I take the presents for them upstairs. I get a phone call from my manager asking if I'm ready to come in and finalize my album and I agree to it. I'm going in after the holidays. I finish on the phone and Colton comes in. "Hey." I say. He stands me up and gives me a hug. I hug him back. "What's up?" I ask confused at all the affection. "I remembered something." He says. "What?" I ask. "...Hailee." I look at him. "So your showing me a bunch of affection?" "I'm showing you my love. I don't know how I was ever so stupid to give you up for her." He says making me giggle as he makes a funny face. I give him a kiss and he puts his hands though my hair. I rub his back under his shirt. He walks me back, making me sit on the bed.

~~~~~

Demi POV
"Can we just lay down?" I ask. "Of course." We lay in bed and I lift his shirt. He rub over his scar and shed a tear. He pulls his shirt down and takes my hands, flipping them over to see my tattoos over old scars. I rubs over them and I look at him. "Battle scars." He says. "Everyone has them." I nod. I stare at his shirt where the scar is under. "What did it feel like?" I ask. "To get shot?" I nod. "... I don't know. I don't really remember. But it hurt like a bitch waking up in that hospital room with a broken rib, half of a bullet inside me and a cut down the side of me from where they did surgery." I laugh. "Is that funny?" He asks squeezing and tickling me. I laugh. "No... Stop." I say a couple times. He stops and we stare at each other. "I really wish you remembered everything." I say. "well I remember what I need too... September 18... We met for the very first time in a bar." "I don't even remember that date." I say shocked. "... Well I didn't either but it was in my phone in my notes." He says embarrassed. I laugh. "Then I don't know the date but remember you spilling your water on me in the rehab facility." I laugh embarrassed. "I remember June 18... The day I married the most beautiful, strong, talented human being in the world. I remember cheating on you with a whore from school... And I remember September 12." I look at him confused. "What's September 12?" "The day you gave me a second chance." I think back and realize it was September when we made up after the whole Hailee situation. "And you remembered all that?" "Of course... They are some of the most important days of my life." I lean up and give him a kiss. I look at the time and sigh. "We have to get the kids." "I'll go get them... You relax..." He gets up and leans down giving me a kiss before leaving. September 12... I'm gonna have to remember that.

~~~~~~

Cute??

YESS. Whatcha want to happen? Let me know!!

~Ashley