Chapter 12 part 2

Demi POV

After we eat Colton gets a shower. I do the dishes. I look around for Corey but can't find him. I go into his room and he's sitting on the floor in front of the crib playing with his Iron Man toy. He really likes that thing. I sit next to him.

"Play?" He asks.

"You want me to play?" He nods.

"Okay." He hands me a Hulk action figure.

"Smash..." He says in a hulk voice. I laugh.

"Who I play with?" He asks.

"What do you mean?"

"You work?"

"Yeah I work. Daddy's gonna work too but you have Aunt Grace and you have Bree, Olivia, and Lacey." They work too but not all at the same time. "You will always have somebody here to play with." He smiles.

"Why people take piture?" He asks referring to the paparazzi.

"You know how people show up on tv?" He nods.

"Well I do that sometimes and since I'm on TV they want pictures."

"That weird." He says. I laugh.

"Yeah I know... Ready to get into your pj's?"

"No bath?"

"Not tonight... Don't tell daddy." He puts his hands up in defense and I laugh. "Okay c'mon." I get his spongebob foot pajamas that he wanted to where and he gets a pull up. He walks in from the bathroom and hands it to me. I stand him on the bed and he takes his clothes off.

"Need help?" I ask as he tries to pull his jeans off.

"No." He says. I watch. He ends up almost falling off the bed but I catch him. I help him take them off, change his pull up, and then get into the spongebob onesie. Just as he's zipping it up Colton walks in.

"Hey." He says. I smile.

"Wanna watch tv for a couple minutes?" He asks Corey. Corey smiles and nods and jumps off the bed, letting Colton catch him.

"Okay. Let's go." I change and go downstairs. We're on the news.

"Pop star Demi Lovato and rumored boyfriend Colton Oake seen with a young boy in LAX airport this afternoon..." I turn it off so it doesn't freak out Corey to see himself on tv.

"Rumored? You still haven't told anybody?"

"No. They don't need to be in my business." I say sitting down. Then my phone rings. It's my mom.

"Shit!" I say. Corey covers his ears. "Sorry bud."

"What is it?"

"My mom. I never told them about Corey." Everyone looks at me.

"Answer it!" They all yell in unison.

"Hello?"