Chapter 22 part 1

Demi POV

The next day I wake up to Dallas.

"Hey. Wake up..." She says shaking me. She hands me the mail. I have to make an annual check up with my doctor. I call the place and they can get my in today. I go downstairs to find Corey in his booster seat on the chair eating cereal. I look around my dirty kitchen. It's amazing how much a three year old can destroy a place.

"What are we doing today? Corey asks.

"Well I have a doctors appointment and then were gonna clean this place up."

"That's no fun." He says.

"Maybe we'll stop at the park of a little bit in between."

"Now that sounds fun!" We get dressed and head to the doctors appointment. I go in and they take some blood work and they tell me to wait a minute. They walk out and I look over at Corey sitting on the chair with his toy.

"We still going to park right?"

"Uh yeah." I say. He smiles.

"When do I get to see daddy?"

"Probably sometime this week."

"I'm bored!" Corey says slumping to the floor.

"C'mon bud. Get off the floor." He stands up and twirls around in a circle.

"Your gonna get dizzy."

"Nah uh." He says before almost falling over. I laugh.

"C'mon sit down." He pouts and stands there.

"Why are you giving me an attitude."

"I not." He says.

"Yes you are. Now sit your booty down." He sits down. The doctor comes in with my blood results and everything looks fine. I get Corey and we leave. I take Corey to the park for a little bit. While he's playing I get a call from Cole.

"Hi." I say answering.

"Hey. Where are you guys?"

"Park."

"Is it okay if I stop by?"

"I don't care..." I say annoyed.

"Why are you in an attitude."

"Because I can be."

"Whatever. I'll be there in ten." I hang up and wait for him to come.

{A/N... I GOT 2K READS!!! THANK YOU GUYS WHO READ IT! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! LETS TRY FOR 3K!}

~Ashley