Chapter 3 part 2

Demi POV

"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who except you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what..."

I sit here waiting for my family. I hear a knock at my bedroom door. I take a deep breathe and open it. I'm immediately tackled by my gorgeous baby sister Maddie. I smile and hug her back.

"Hey baby girl..." I give my mom, dad, and Dallas a hug. We sit down and talk. Then I get another knock at the door. I look at my parents and the shrug. I open the door and see Wilmer. I've been talking to him since I've gotten in here and he's really been there for me. I give him a hug and let him in. He sits down.

"Okay well I'm gonna go get us some drinks. I'll be right back." They nod and I go down to the cafeteria. I walk in and go to where the drinks are. I pour six cups of water and turn around bumping into someone. The water spills all over us...

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I say bending down to pick up the now empty cups.

"It's my fault." He says. We get the cups and put them on the trey. We stand up each with one hand holding the trey.

"Uh... Sorry." I say as I make eye contact with him for the first time.

"It's fine..." He says smiling. He looks very familiar. We get napkins and he helps me clean it up. I walk back to the room trying to figure out who he was.

"Get thirsty?" My mom asks when I walk in with a wet shirt and no water.

"Uh... Yeah... Wait no... I uh... Dropped it." I say finding the right words. They all look back and forth at each other.

~Ashley