Chapter 27 part 1-3

Colton POV

We get into the bedroom and I close the door. We both lay and bed and she cuddles up to me hiding her face. We just sit there in silence. I feel her tears seep through my shirt onto my chest. All I do is rub her back. Once she's finished she looks up at me.

"Can you get me something to drink?" I nod. I go out into the kitchen where Diana and Corey are.

"Hey." She says. I wave.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah. She wants a drink." I pour her a glass of water and add three ice cubes before closing the freezer.

"I'm gonna make some hot dogs for dinner." I hear Diana say to Corey.

"Yumm..." He says putting emphasis on the m. I smile at Corey before taking the cup to Demi. She sits up as I close the door.

"You okay?" I ask as I sit down and hand her the drink.

"Yeah." She says after swallowing.

"I wanna get away." She says. I look at her confused.

"Like on vacation. I start up X-Factor again after my birthday so I have almost a month off so I wanna go on a vacation. Just you, me, and Corey."

"Okay... If that's what you wanna do." She nods. We hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." Corey walks in.

"Mama wants to know if you guys want any fucks." My eyes widen and Demi almost chokes on her water.

"Excuse me?" Demi asks after she clears her throat.

"When you said fuck daddy said it meant hot dog." I look at Demi and she looks at me with the 'really' look. I shrug and motion for Corey to come here. He climbs on the bed and sits in between me and Demi.

"Daddy lied." Demi says bluntly.

"That's a very bad word and you should never say that okay?" He nods.

"Time out." I say.

"What? That's not fair. You told me it was hot dog!" Corey says crossing your arms.

"I agree." Demi says copying his arm crossing. Before I know it, my twenty two year old self is standing in the corner while my three year old son and 20 year old girlfriend watches... That's what my night consisted of...

Standing in the corner and eating "fucks"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi POV

A week passes. It's the first week of August and were leaving for a week vacation tomorrow.

Today Colton's going shopping cause Corey doesn't have a bathing suit. While he's out doing that I'm gonna take Corey to get a hair cut.

Cole dropped Corey off this morning. He's watching his cartoons while I get ready. I do my hair and makeup before getting dressed. I slip on some comfortable jeans and a tshirt along with one of Colton's snap backs. I go downstairs with Corey's baseball cap in my hand.

"Cor... C'mon we're leaving." He gets up with his sippy cup in his hand and we go. I get his car seat In the front seat cause he wants to sit by me.

"What are we gonna do for my birthday?" He asks.

"Your birthday? That's not till next April."

"How long is that?" He asks.

"About a year. We just passed your birthday silly." I say putting my hand through his curls. We get to the hair cut place and walk in. I have an appointment with the girl who cuts my hair. She takes us right away to a room in the back. I sit Corey on the chair.

"What do you want?" She asks. I tell her what I want and then she starts. It take half an hour until she's done.

I look at Corey... His head no longer full of curls. He smiles at himself in the mirror.

"I like it." He says.

"What do you say to Mrs. Riawna?"

"Thank you."

"Your welcome bud." She says. I pay her and we head to meet Colton for lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi POV

The next morning we wake up early to fly to Cancun where we are staying for a week.

After that week I've decided to go to Africa for my birthday which I'm really excited about but haven't really told anybody yet. I was invited so why not? But I'm not worrying about that. It's August 2 so I still have time to think about that.

We're at the airport now. We got a private plane. We're outside waiting for them to finish putting gas in the plane. Corey's balling his eyes out while he sits in his car seat on the ground.

"Cor your gonna have to start to be able to handle plane rides. You ride a lot with me." I say.

"The day I ride a plane willingly is the day I die!" He says. I look at Cole.

"How the hell does he know this stuff?" Cole shrugs as he picks Corey up. I get Corey's car seats along with our carry-ons as we walk onto the plane. I hook up Corey's seat to the plane seat and then strap him into it. Colton sits down next to him.

"I want momma..." He says reaching for me. Me and Cole switch spots so I'm next to him. The pilot tells us to put our seat belts on. Once the plane starts to move Corey freaks the hell out. Once were in the air I unbuckle him and he holds on to me for dear life.

"Corey loosen your grip." I say. He loosens it and I rub his back until he eventually falls asleep. Once he's asleep I lay him in his seat and cover him up with his blanket.

Once I'm sure he's fine I go find Colton in the back of the plane. He's sitting on the chair reading a game informer magazine. I take it out of his hand and sit on his lap.

"I was reading that." I shrug and get off his lap sitting across the room. He stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says smirking. I smile and lay my head back.

It's a long ride to Cancun.

~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! I'm gonna start doing a certain amount of comments for another post.

I made it to 8K reads and I wanna see what you guys think of the story.

10 comments for a new chapter!!

~What do you want on this vacation?

~Corey and Demi

~Colton and Demi

~Family moments

~Any drama?

~Cute moments?

Comment and vote!!

~Ashley