Chapter 5 (Undertaker x Reader)

Thank you for voting for what 'character x reader's moment should be first. At the end of chapters, I will host voting for 'x reader' moments! So please vote on those! Ty for the support!

"How many times do I have to tell you? Just Y/N is fine. And I know because you guys are apart of one of my favorite animes."

Everyone just stared at Y/N not knowing how to react since they don't know what anime is.

~

"Anime is Japanese animation. You guys wouldn't know about it since you live in a different era," Y/N continued, "You guys are from an anime called "Black Butler", one of my favorite animes."

All of the characters nodded as Y/N spoke.

"and it shouldn't be possible for you to be in the 'real world', but here you guys are... somehow.."

"So do you know a way that we can go back??" Alois questioned.

"Unfortunately, no. Although -as I mentioned before- you guys can stay here until we figure it out," Y/N restated.

"Let me take you to the rooms I have for you guys. I'm not a wealthy per se, although my family is a high middle class since my parents are doctors and lawyers. So I have enough guest rooms for each of you guys, sorry if it isn't up to your normal fancy standard." Y/N gestured for the group of unique characters to follow her out of the room down to the hallway.

"Okay, so, this is a hall of just guest rooms my family has because we have a fairly large family that comes to visit once in a while. Each of them is pretty similar, so just take your pick. There are bathrooms in each respective room. Please don't make too much of a mess, or break anything. I don't feel like getting in trouble with my parents..." Y/N stood in front of the hallway full of vacant rooms- sighing at the last sentence in exasperation.

The Black Butler characters each roamed with either themselves or with their respective butler to find a room to settle in.

After each of the characters claimed their rooms, they all made their way down into the living room where Y/N was waiting for them while watching some more anime with BF/N.

"Ah- come here and take a seat, everyone. Let's determine what to do next." Y/N spoke without taking her E/C eyes off of the show that was playing before her.

The characters all took a seat, Alois trying to shove Ciel away from Y/N to claim the seat next to her. (Y/N is at the end of the couch so there's on the seat on to her left)

"Stop shoving me, Trancy," Ciel remarked in an irritated tone.

"No! Get out of my seat!" Alois spat back.

BF/N got out of her seat- which was on a couch positioned next to the couch Y/N was sitting on- and shoved both of the boys off to sit next to Y/N.

"Since you guys can't get along, I'm going to sit here instead," BF/N declared protectively. When it comes to her best friend, Y/N, she was very protective and didn't let her get hurt nor bullied by others. This included the yapping boys who were fighting over the seat next to her.

Ciel was the one to recover from the shove first. He got up and dusted himself off the floor and sat next to Sebastian without another word. Alois on the other hand had a bit to say, "hmp, fine, you can have my seat for now." The blonde took a seat next to his butler- Claude.

Throughout the whole argument, Y/N didn't even bat an eye. It didn't matter if people were fighting over her about anything. Nothing distracts her from her anime.